Online Dating Rights. Mail Order Brides
PragueVietnamMoscowGuatemala

FOUR REASONS American men seek romance abroad: Prague, Ha Long Bay, Red Square, small villages in Latin America. Somehow meeting a Czech, Vietnamese, Russian or Peruvian/Colombian/Brazilian woman for a date at one of these exotic places is incomparably more exciting than meeting a hometown girl at the local coffeeshop. Opponents of a man's right to meet foreign women online never stop to consider how enjoyable it is to travel/work/live abroad and learn new cultures and languages while seeking a marriage partner.
Online Dating Rights
April 23, 2017, 05:58:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Tyra Banks attacks Russian women and it backfires on her  (Read 97972 times)
steve

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2007, 04:29:01 PM »

Good time to bring something back from the past. In 1998 Murray Povich (sp) did a similar show but with an asian bride.

Jeff documented his experience. It is worth a read. It tells the story how a tv show tries to slant their views and ignore the truth. When it was all done,  most were on Jeff's side (except Murray who was upset he wasn't getting his views supported)

http://www.jeffreyleehollis.com/mauryp.html

p.s. when I read the story years ago, I was so moved I emailed Jeff. He responded with a very considerate and insightful email. I wish I would of kept it.

I was also pissed and never watched Murray's show again.

Emelda assures me that I'm doing okay on the show

The second time I cried

Emelda applauds me after a snappy comeback

« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 04:41:31 PM by steve » Logged
tristan
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2007, 05:15:35 PM »

Here is the re-broadcast information for that Tyra Banks segment:

Aug 15 9:00 PM on the Oxygen channel (cable and satellite)
Aug 22 10:00 AM WWOR (New York City)
Aug 22 12:00 PM KTTV (Los Angeles)

Frank, I will adopt your suggestion that we henceforth refer to all American woman who use match.com and the like "online order brides."  This will be just one of many times we here have conjured up defensive language to use against creative language used by kneejerk feminists to control thoughts, much as Newspeak was used to control thoughts by the totalitarian government in Orwell's classic novel "1984."  

Examples of kneejerk feminist language to control thoughts are:
MARRIAGE BROKER for dating service
MAIL ORDER BRIDE for foreign women using dating service regardless of whether they actually marry
RECRUIT for foreign women using dating service, meant to suggest that "marriage brokers" somehow coerce them into becoming "mail order brides"

Can you think of any others?

Advocacy groups that get taxpayer money for "protecting" foreign women and the thoughtless media call foreign woman a "mail order bride" if she met her husband via internet.  This is American imperialism, it is denigrating, insulting and portrays the women as helpless fools.
bronxman
OPG

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2007, 09:10:30 PM »

Yeah, here is another gem

CLIENT - American man served with a RECRUIT by a MARRIAGE BROKER. 

Oh, and American online order brides are known as OOBs.  The Big ones, and there are many, are known as BOOBs
Delphi_Programmer

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2007, 10:33:37 PM »

I'm surprised and disappointed that Murry Povich would stoop to this level.  I would expect it from a pompous, arrogant prick like Montell Williams or someone with a clearly feminine slant like Opera, but not from Murry.

In 1997 he did a show on age-gapped couples that was very favorable.  He had several women in their early 20's with boyfriends/husbands in their sixties, and two ladies in their 30's with husbands 25+ years older.  I remember thinking how different that show was from any other show featuring couples with age differences.  Neither Murry nor his audience were mean or scornful to these people, and the show overall was very lighthearted and supportive.  I was impressed.

Why, then, would he attack "mail-order" marriages?  It doesn't make sense to me.  My opinion of him has certainly changed after reading this story.  What a shame!

Get government out of the Personals Ads and out of our personal lives.
bronxman
OPG

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2007, 12:27:02 AM »

My guess is that this Tirade Banks fiasco is not being viewed as favorable among the pro imbra propagandists.  The all-important carefully monitored media coverage is morphing into a media circus and spectacle.  Tyra probably knows about imbra given her plug for Layli Miller Muro but that subject was most likely too complicated for her simple mind and the mentality of her audience to absorb so it was not mentioned.  Instead, the focus was on emotions and mockery.  Well, all the years of pent up resentment against those who denigrate mixed nationality couples was finally brought out.  Given the comments to the show, it seems that the general mainstream public is catching on and will not continue to buy off on the old tired propaganda.     
frank johnson
OPG

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2007, 06:22:03 PM »

Actually if Tyra (or any show for that matter) wants to do a "sensational" type of show guaranteed to draw viewers they should do a show about IMBRA. I don't mean the typical one-sided hackneyed one with Layli lying to everyone while promoting her ego, TJC and the Bahai Faith Cult.

I mean one with her on it (so she can look like the lying hypocrite NON-expert that she is) but also with some HAPPILY married couples so the audience can decide for themselves if the guy(s) looks like a "premeditated torturer, pedophile and serial abuser" and the women come off as the non-English speaking, ignorant, uneducated helpless women who "sold" themselves and are in need "protection" like she always loves to claim.

She would NEVER apprear on a show like that because she knows she is a liar and is too cowardly to face these couples ... isn't that right Layli?

Oh yes, perhaps also have on some penpal clubs owners (if they have the guts) so the world can see if they are the business of "traffiking women" or actually "brokering marriages" again as Lyin' Layli loves to claim.

Then perhaps an "expert" or two on the International Penpal Service and their members. I'd volunteer just to make Layli appear like the ass she is (REAL easy to do for me) but since I've paid my dues on tv defending American men and foreign women I'll leave that up to another expert although with less experience.

Oh yes and then promote the hell out of the program so there will be guaranteed tons of viewers who can then decide for themselves.

Sounds like Layli's worst nightmare doesn't it Lyin' Layli.
tristan
Administrator

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2007, 06:55:04 PM »

Frank,

I have had that debate challenge posted to debate Layli on the home page since October 2006. 

She has never responded.

I am quite sure that members of her organization read our web site, especially after I wrote her a letter a few weeks ago.

If anyone wants to suggest such a debate to Tyra Banks or anyone else, please do so. 

For additional entertainment value, we should each be allowed a second.  Hers will be Jeanne Smoot.  Mine will be my wife who will be magnanimous and agree to debate in her second language so that the others can debate in their first (and likely their only).

Advocacy groups that get taxpayer money for "protecting" foreign women and the thoughtless media call foreign woman a "mail order bride" if she met her husband via internet.  This is American imperialism, it is denigrating, insulting and portrays the women as helpless fools.
frank johnson
OPG

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2007, 07:28:12 PM »

Actually their first language is Farsi and English is their second.

That is why Layli is unable to comprehend what the word "truth" means. It is not in her vocabulary.

I doubt they communicate with other Bahai cells in English.

I know there is always the ongoing offer on the homepage for Layli to appear with Tristan but I'm sure she programmed that out of her field of vision. We DO know, however, that she and her "volunteers" read the posts all the time in the hopes of uncovering behind the scene plans and tactics.

Hey Layli? You're not afraid of going to prison for fraud and for being the reason for the downfall of the Bahai "Faith" jihad are you?

It all starts with the upcoming public knowledge of IMBRA..........

frank johnson
OPG

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2007, 06:26:02 PM »

I saw the repeat of the Tyra Banks show last week and taped it for those times when you just need to puke in order to feel better.

The hatred. The venom. The same old hackneyed script I have seen over the years on similiar programs. After EVERY commercial she started out again with "And now back to our program about why men BUY foreign women or mail order brides." If you took the word "buy" out of her script she would have been speechless. You would think Layli Miller-Muro had provided the script.

Oh wait. She did.

Yep Lyin' Layli was there herself in person. I just had a hunch she couldn't resist seeing her mug on tv yet again even if it did mean leaving her new baby with her "mail order nanny.".

NO OSCAR for you Layli. You tried to come across as meek and knowledgable just like you do I imagine when pandering for more money. If someone didn't know what you are really like (a liar with an agenda) and are too dumb to spot terrible acting and an equally bad script, I  can see why some fall for your spiel.

Why don't you be your real self on tv and scream, wail and cry about how evil American men are and how stupid and uneducated the foreign women are? Then make up "facts and stats" as you go on? "We have 1,000 mail order brides we are currently protecting. No make that 10,000 brides. No lets make it more dramatic! 100,000 brides in our office at the present time. They need to be fed and clothed so I need MORE MONEY right away. Sorry I can't show them to you or give you their names but trust me, they are there. 86 and 1/2 per cent of their husbands have criminal histories. 54 and 2/3 per cent of their husbands were abusing their mail order brides previously. 93 and 13/16 per cent of the husbands are looking for another mail order bride to abuse. The Bahai writings state that........"

I imagine Layli's segment was actually about an hour long but they had to cut it down to a mere 4-5 minutes so it wouldn't seem like a Bahai infomercial. I suppose when she started rambling on about the Bahai writings and her canned Bahai Faith propaganda speech they were unable to stop her since she isn't used to being told to shut up and instead kept on jabbering till she was through so she wouldn't lose her train of thought.

You DID succeed Layli, however, in making yourself look like a fool though as they did indeed show some actual living, breathing "mail order brides" and their husbands in person on the show. I assume is why you didn't want to be part of the panel. You're not used to having the other side of the story present and were too cowardly to go face to face with REAL American men and their foreign wives.

And what was so interesting about the men and their wives?

First of all, not a "premeditated torturer, pedophile or serial abuser" in the bunch. These men obviously were just regular guys and loved their wives. Not a shady looking person in the bunch. Not one wearing a long raincoat and drooling with lust and thoughts of murder like you always try to picture them to be to others.

And the wives? EDUCATED! ENGLISH SPEAKING! Not a single ignorant, helpless one in need of "protection" in the bunch. Yet you ALWAYS say that "The men are deliberately seeking women who can't speak English." Kinda makes you look like a fool or liar doesn't it? No wonder you are too afraid to give your worn out "facts and stats" while sitting next to these couples. You would look like the lying NON-"expert" fool that you really are.

Of course with Tyra reading from your script you let her try to put words in everone's mouth "So you just married him to come to America right? So you only wanted to live the American dream right? So you let him buy you to escape your country right? So you wanted to purchase her because you couldn't get an American woman right? So you bought her because you couldn't find a hot American women that age right?, etc. etc. etc."

I would have LOVED to be on that program. The first thing I would have done when Tyra went on her tirades (Tyrades?) against these men and women would have been to stop her cold and say loudly "Tyra don't be putting words into my mouth okay?" When Layli showed her mug I would have said "Hey MIZ. Miller-Muro come on up and lets have a discussion about this if you aren't too afraid. I'm an "expert" too and for MUCH longer than you. Maybe you can learn something."

I don't know if Tyra is just naturally so full of hate and ignorance or if she was just imitating Layli reading the script to her before the show. I couldn't stomach watching her other programs so I guess I'll never know for sure but it probably was some of both.

I will say one thing though that is very apparent to me. Probably the ONLY reason these women weren't booed off the show right away is because they were all Caucasian and the American women in the audience could relate to them because they "looked like them." Well actually these foreign wives were slim and attractive so to the audience it was probably more wishful thinking. The husbands were guys they probably would have liked to marry if the guys had lower standards.

Now if the women were Asian though. If you had some poor Filipinas on there the audience would have torn into them almost as much as Tyra would have. Tyra would haved smelled blood and had the wives in tears. That is until the Filipinas finally had enough insults and yelled back at her and revealed themselves to be genuine and sincere and honestly in love with their husbands. Then and only then would things turn around.

All in all I only saw two fools on the show and they weren't among the happy couples.

But Tyra, like I say if you want a REAL interesting program GUARANTEED to draw in viewers, how about a program on IMBRA? Layli can be on stage with several happily married couples and explain why they shouldn't have been allowed to introduce themselves to each other. Layli can also explain why these women can't judge for themselves and need "protecting." Layli can also explain why, as an "expert", these couples are only the minute percentage of these marriages where the wives actually survive past the honeymoon. Layli can then explain why these men are deep inside "premeditated torturers, pedophiles and serial abusers" and that deep inside their wives are really non-English speaking golddiggers trying to escape desperate circumstances. Then she can produce her "battered mail order bride" that is always available for interviews. You know, the "Asian" one with the Farsi accent whose face can't be shown.

Then Layli can promote the Bahai Faith jihad until someone shuts her up.

Then for the latter half of the show, Tristan or I or anyone from ODR can come on and have a friendly chat with Layli about IMBRA, American female ONLINE ORDER BRIDES "recruited" by Match.com and other domestic "marriage brokers" and of course the Bahai Faith agenda.

Sounds like Layli's worst nightmare doesn't it Lyin' Layli.

I know I"LL watch it!
tristan
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2007, 08:20:56 PM »

Yeah, I just saw the show tonight, too.  Man, that Tyra is an ignorant woman.  I felt dirty just watching her.  If there was a revolution and I became dictator, I would ban all TV shows like hers because they are completely worthless.

Some of the women, especially the wife of John Adams owner of AFA were wonderful and helped make me feel I didn't waste 45 minutes of my life.

And there was Layli in the audience, standing up on cue and stating that all across the US 50% of all shelters are seeing cases of abuse (we have already disproven that lie) and that most of the men are horribly abusive.  OH HOW I WANT TO DEBATE HER IN PUBLIC.  My wife was even repulsed watching her and immediately pointed out her lies about Russia.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: