Online Dating Rights. Mail Order Brides
PragueVietnamMoscowGuatemala

FOUR REASONS American men seek romance abroad: Prague, Ha Long Bay, Red Square, small villages in Latin America. Somehow meeting a Czech, Vietnamese, Russian or Peruvian/Colombian/Brazilian woman for a date at one of these exotic places is incomparably more exciting than meeting a hometown girl at the local coffeeshop. Opponents of a man's right to meet foreign women online never stop to consider how enjoyable it is to travel/work/live abroad and learn new cultures and languages while seeking a marriage partner.
Online Dating Rights
September 24, 2017, 08:43:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Tahirih to get $1M in funding to implement IMBRA!  (Read 37826 times)
tristan
Administrator

« on: October 08, 2007, 10:23:15 PM »

UPDATE APRIL 30, 2008

CONGRESS GAVE A GIFT OF $1.1 MILLION DOLLARS OF TAXPAYER MONEY TO A RADICAL FEMINIST GROUP THAT CLAIMS THAT MOST MEN WHO SEEK FOREIGN WIVES ARE RAPISTS AND THE FOREIGN WOMEN ARE PROSTITUTES.

HERE IS CONFIRMATION OF THIS GIFT THAT SLEAZY CONGRESSMAN JIM MORAN, D, VA, BRAGS ABOUT ON HIS WEBSITE WHICH YOU CAN ACCESS HERE.

WE DON'T KNOW HOW TAHIRIH WILL USE THE MONEY, BUT WE IMAGINE THEY WILL PRESSURE THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT TO PROSECUTE VIOLATORS OF THEIR FOOLISH AND MISGUIDED LAW THAT ESSENTIALLY MAKES IT A CRIME FOR AN AMERICAN MAN TO LOVE A FOREIGN WOMAN, NOT BECAUSE THERE IS ANYTHING INHERENTLY WRONG WITH SUCH LOVE BUT BECAUSE OUR POLITICAL SYSTEM REWARDS WELL-CONNECTED GROUPS LIKE TAHIRIH BY GIVING THEM MONEY, REGARDLESS OF THE TRUTH OF THEIR CLAIMS, THE FOOLISHNESS OF THEIR GOALS OR THE HARM THEY ARE DOING TO SOCIETY.

WE HERE AT ONLINEDATINGRIGHTS.COM HAVE MEMBERS WHO ARE AND HAVE BEEN VERY ACTIVE IN OPPOSING THIS LAW.  WE ARE DOING SO IN THE MEDIA, WHICH HAS BARELY NOTICED THIS LAW, IN CONGRESS, WHERE MEMBERS MEET WITH CONGRESSMEN TO TELL THEM HOW BAD THIS LAW IS, AND IN THE ACADEMIC WORLD, WHERE WE PROVIDE ACCURATE INFORMATION TO PROFESSORS AND RESEARCHERS. 

BUT WE KNOW THAT THE MOST SIGNIFICANT WAY WE CAN HAVE AN EFFECT ON THIS LAW IS TO CHALLENGE IT IN THE COURTS, AND TO THAT END WE HAVE A BRILLIANT LAWYER READY TO CHALLENGE THE LAW AND WE HAVE THE MEANS TO PAY HIM.  WE NEED SOMEONE WILLING TO STAND UP AND SAY, "ENOUGH".  IF YOU ARE THAT PERSON, THERE IS NO REASON TO WAIT ANY LONGER.  YOU SHOULD CONTACT ME NOW.

AS FOR ME, I'VE GOT MINE.  I AM ALREADY MARRIED.  BUT FOR ALL THOSE OF YOU WHO DO NOT AND ARE NOT WILLING TO STAND UP NOW AND BE COUNTED, DON'T COMPLAIN LATER WHEN YOU ARE CAPTURED IN A TAHIRIH STING AND DENIED A VISA FOR THE WOMAN YOU WANT TO MARRY.  $1.1M CAN BUY A LOT OF FILIPINA/UKRANIAN/COLOMBIAN DECOYS.

HERE IS CONGRESSMAN MORAN'S PRESS RELEASE WHICH YOU CAN READ HERE: http://moran.house.gov/list/press/va08_moran/GenGovtOmnibus.shtml

Press Releases
 For Immediate Release:
December 20, 2007   Contact: Austin Durrer
202-225-4376

Local Law Enforcement, Bio-Defense and Non-Profits Funded in Omnibus 

Washington, D.C., December 20th – Congressman Jim Moran, Virginia Democrat and senior member of the House Appropriations Committee, included a number of law enforcement and non-profit projects in the FY’08 Omnibus Appropriations bill (HR 2764).  Congress approved the Omnibus bill earlier this week.  The bill was sent to President Bush’s desk and he has indicated he will sign it into law.

“Our local law enforcement, universities and non-profits focused on at-risk populations received significant support from Congress,” said Moran.  “Strengthening our community’s ability to protect its underserved citizens was a priority in this bill.”

• $2.9 million to George Mason University for development of countermeasures to combat the effects of exposure to biological weapons.  Mason is currently working on therapeutic approaches to battle systematic infections caused by biological weapons such as anthrax and smallpox.

$1.1 million to the Tahirih Justice Center in Falls Church, which assists immigrant women and girls fleeing persecution domestically and in their country of origin.  Tahirih is in the process of developing a multi-year strategic campaign to achieve the fulfillment of legislation enacted last year, the International Marriage Broker Regulation Act, which seeks to inform woman as to marital or violent criminal history of prospective husbands pursuing mail order brides. 

• $282,000 for the National Children’s Charity, to provide therapeutic foster care to children facing serious emotional and psychological crises at its Northern Virginia location.

• $260,000 to Arlington County for a coordinated emergency management plan that would synchronize the federal, state and regional response to a terrorist attack or natural disaster.

• $94,000 for the Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments to continue implementation and upgrades to the Regional Pawn Database Sharing System which allows local law enforcement access to a database of stolen items which are cross-checked with pawn shop inventories.

• $94,000 for Arlington County first responders to create an integrated, internet-based mobile command system that would link up and provide information to police, fire and rescue personnel in the field 24 hours, 7 days a week.

• $188,000 for Fairfax County gang prevention programs focused on preventing at-risk youth from joining in gangs or gang-related activities.

• $94,000 to the City of Alexandria to purchase both IxReveal Software that improves police data-mining capabilities and technology to conduct forensic analysis of electronic equipment seized in an investigation.

• $94,000 for Arlington County’s Sheriff’s Office to assist inmates and recently released inmateswith obtaining their GED.

-------------------------------------------------------
"Tahirih" Justice Center is poised to get $1M from a special Congressional appropriation obtained for it by two very sleazy congressmen.  The bill has passed the House and is now before the Senate.  "Tahirih" is a special interest group that gets millions of dollars of taxpayer money, corporation and foundation handouts and donations to wage war against American men.  They have named themselves after an Iranian woman who killed her uncle.  Their executive director is a devout Bahai who believes that her faith should direct the movement of her 501c3 group.

To all those who care about this cause, YOU MUST CALL YOUR TWO SENATORS NOW!  Not tomorrow or next week, but now.  I just spoke to my senator's office and this bill is the first item on the agenda when the Senate returns to session on Monday, October 15, 2007.  Refer to HR 3093 as a Senate bill # has not yet been assigned.

Below is a PR I am preparing.  Please take from it anything you like and craft a letter to your senators.  If anyone wants to post the link of all US senate addresses please do.  I am exhausted preparing this PR and it is late at night.

(Here is a link to the published PR, which has been edited:   http://www.prweb.com/releases/2007/10/prweb559970.htm
The more complete version is below.)

Feminist Group to get $1M Grant from Congress to enforce IMBRA Internet Dating Law for "Mail Order Brides" sponsored by  Rep. Jim Moran, D, VA and Alan Mollohan, D. WV

Congressman Jim Moran, D, VA has announced on his website that he was responsible for getting a funding bill through the House of Representatives that would give $1M to Tahirih Justice Center to "increase legal and social services to mail order brides and work with advocates and embassies in other countries to protect these women."   http://moran.house.gov/apps/list/press/va08_moran/CJS08.shtml  The Congressman secured $300,000 for this feminist group last year.  http://www.fcnp.com/538/mtdaniel.htm

The funding relates to the International Marriage Broker Act (IMBRA), a law that makes it a crime for American citizens to communicate with foreigners if the Americans see the foreigners' profiles on dating sites.   According to Tristan Laurent, a lawyer and administrator of an advocacy group Online Dating Rights, IMBRA is one of the most unconstitutional and poorly designed laws created in his lifetime.  Mr. Laurent says that the law was based on phony evidence submitted to Congress by feminist groups intent on keeping foreign women out of the United States.  Moreover, Mr. Laurent said that the law was not debated in committee and was sneaked into passage by hiding it behind another bill and no dating companies or happily married couples were allowed to testify nor were they even made aware that such legislation was being considered.

IMBRA was supported with two claims, that American men who marry foreign women abuse them at greater rates than occur in domestic relationships and that American men marry foreign women and then sell them to local brothels, as implied in testimony by one of the bill's sponsors, Sen. Maria Cantwell, D, WA  http://usinfo.state.gov/gi/Archive/2004/Jul/15-596569.html  The other Senate sponsor was Sen. Sam Brownback, R, KS.  Yet the only government study shows that the abuse rate is 1/7th that of domestic marriages (http://www.online-dating-rights.com/index.php?ind=downloads&op=entry_view&iden=19) and the sex trafficking statistics were shown to be essentially fraudulent in a recent Washington Post expose  http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/09/22/AR2007092201401_pf.html

The politicians and female leaders of feminist groups involved in this law, while purporting to care about foreign women, insist on denigrating them by calling them a pejorative, "mail order brides" and imply that they are not as intelligent, educated or resourceful as American women, all of which has been debunked by University of Pittsburgh Anthropology Professor Nicole Constable who performed an exhaustive two-year study of international relationships and who wrote a book about it entitled, "Romance on a Global Stage."

Tahirih Justice Center is a Bahai NGO founded on principles of "divine intervention" based on the writings of the Baha'u'llah that helped get the law passed and joined the US Attorneys in two states to defend the law when it was challenged by dating companies. http://www.rabbanitrust.org/papers1999/TahirihJusticeCenter.pdf According to Mr. Laurent, "Tahirih used millions of dollars of taxpayer money to get the law passed, to defend the law and now they will get millions more to enforce it.  Just as certain military work has been outsourced to Blackwater, a paramilitary group, the regulation of men has been outsourced to this Tahirih, a kneejerk feminist group which has manufactured the problems necessary for its continued existence at the public trough."   They were assisted by the National Organization for Women and other feminist groups.   "This is a law to regulate men designed, defended and enforced by a feminist cartel but paid for with federal tax dollars," said Mr. Laurent.  According to Mr. Laurent, the true purpose for the law was revealed in a press release which stated: "The American male population is now overly exposed to the message that it is acceptable to desire and actually marry women 'unspoiled' by American materialism and most troubling, 'uninfected' by American feminism. This message may impede the progress of feminism here at home and give American men the idea that it is acceptable to not respect feminist principles that took so long to instill upon them."  http://www.emediawire.com/releases/2004/7/emw138739.htm

Congressman Moran was in the news several years ago for apparently abusing his own wife, reports show.  Although Mr. Moran was not arrested, his wife divorced him the next day.  http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1571/is_22_16/ai_62741740  The same article and another reveal the propensity for Moran, a former boxer, to use physical violence when he is angry, including an incident where he choked an eight year-old boy.  Moran also got into fights with several congressmen, and is quoted as saying, "I like to hit people."  http://www.larryelder.com/congress/congresscrooks.htm#part%202

The primary sponsor of the bill is Congressmen Alan Mollohan, D. WV, who is currently under investigation by the FBI for funneling federal funds into nonprofit organizations and enriching himself in the process.  He lost his position on the House ethics committee due to his actions.  http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/14/AR2006051401032.html  See also http://www.nlpc.org/mollohan.asp

IMBRA was panned by a famous feminist  http://www.ifeminists.net/introduction/editorials/2006/0111.html, by a men's rights analyst http://capitolhillcoffeehouse.com/more.php?id=2444_0_1_0_M and by a popular web columnist  http://www.newswithviews.com/Roberts/carey193.htm

For more info go to www.onlinedatingrights.com and see our previous PR at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2007/04/prweb515227.htm

« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 06:38:51 PM by tristan » Logged

Advocacy groups that get taxpayer money for "protecting" foreign women and the thoughtless media call foreign woman a "mail order bride" if she met her husband via internet.  This is American imperialism, it is denigrating, insulting and portrays the women as helpless fools.
VeteransAbroad

This is a subway in Russia. Poor country?

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 09:56:54 AM »

The vote in the Senate is next Monday morning. I still don't know the Senate bill number.

This would be a good time for someone to walk into a federal courthouse somewhere and lay down my 10 point outline for why this vote needs to be postponed until after a real Senate hearing.

Honest journalists will see the Tahirih Justice Center as a front for the NOW that appeals to conservative "Security Moms". Match.com and Yahoo and MySpace are actually working for total Internet regulation because they don't want clients to be anonymous and they want small dating sites/forums dead.
frank johnson
OPG

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 08:56:49 PM »

Enforce. to compel obedience to, to impose by force or compulsion

Since when does an Iranian radical religious group draft US laws to further their agendas, sneak them into law via lies and fabrication and then become the enforcer of US laws with millions of dollars of taxpayer money? Judge, jury and executioner only in the case of IMBRA they are also the writer of the law, propagandist of the law and policewomen of the law also. Remember, THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!

How un-American can you get? Facism at its worst. Communism? Nazism? Mild threats to America and its freedoms compared to Bahai radical femi-facism followed next by kneejerk radical feminism.

Frank: Layli, what do you plan to do with all that money?

Layli: The Bahai writings say first of all pay to those who helped me get my long desired sheriff's badge. Then a generous portion of your tax dollars will go to my Bahai Faith and its agendas as usual per our Bahai beliefs. Then some propaganda promotion for IMBRA 2. Then a good portion for "enforcement" mainly TJC policewoman uniforms, guns, torture devices. I'll call my police force Bahaiwater.

Frank: How do you plan to enforce IMBRA?

Layli: The Bahai writings say first of all get my stupid unpaid volunteers to pose as men wishing to contact foreign women and also pose as foreign women seeking American men in order to entrap Penpal clubs. I'll claim that the men said they wanted to torture and murder the women if they got a chance to meet them and if they married them, they would sell them to brothels. Then I'll claim that the women were only 12 years old and the men knew that. That will get the media riled up.

Frank: But who on Earth would believe such outrageous lies?

Layli: Hey, nobody verified my fabricated "facts and stats" or lies for IMBRA did they? What makes you think they'll start now?

Frank: So what happens then to the Penpal clubs?

Layli: The Bahai writings say they must be exterminated so office doors will be broken down, owners will be executed on the spot and computers and other forms of foreign ladies contact information will be destroyed so there will be no chance of them surfacing again. All assets will be turned over to me for further enforcement and Bahai Faith promotion.

Frank: What about the male clients?

Layli: As part of IMBRA 2, they will never be allowed to leave the country for fear they may contact foreign women and bring them here as their wives. The men will, however, be allowed to join our Bahai Faith Marriage Broker sites so they can get some of our Iranian Bahai women out of Iran to escape to America to help with the overthrow.

Frank: And the foreign women?

Layli: As part of IMBRA 2 they will never be allowed to enter the USA even if they are married. IMBRA 2 will be retroactive so if they are already married and living here, they will be deported back to their home countries. Way too risky for our agenda to have non-feminist women living here under any circumstances.

Frank: But I thought you were concerned about these women who are only seeking happiness with an American man.?

Layli: Those little tramps? Give me a break. The only purpose they serve for me is so that I can exploit them until the final Bahai takeover. Don't tell me Frank that you believe that "protecting women" facade? I thought you were smarter than those gullible politicians, easily brainwashed feminists and media.

Frank: I don't believe the Bahai Faith can possibly take over America.

Layli: The Bahai writings say people didn't believe men could have their Constitutional rights taken away via IMBRA either.

Frank: I need a drink.

Layli: Enjoy it while you can. The Bahai writings say Bahais don't drink so neither should anybody else. There will be no turning back prohibition this time after we take over.

SOme Q&A from the below website (with Layli's comments.) Copy them before they are "deleted."

http://www.bahai.us/Q-A

Are Baha'is required to tithe a portion of their income?
As an element of their life of service, Baha'is CONTRIBUTE REGULARLY, in accordance with their means, to the funds that support the work of the Faith. CONTRIBUTING IS CONSIDERED A SPIRITUAL DUTY. Giving to the Baha'i fund is regarded as one of the priviledges of membership. ("You'll be "giving" more of your tax dollars too although you won't know it." says Layli)

Do Baha'is observe dietary restrictions?
Although there are no dietary restrictions in the Baha'i Faith, Baha'is are prohibited from consuming alcoholic beverages and using narcotic and hallucinogenic drugs. ("Drink up while you can." says Layli)

What is the Baha'i position on the status of women?
The Baha'i writings clearly indicate that from a spiritual point of view there is no difference between women and men and no basis-moral, biological or social-for discrimination on grounds of gender. (With the exception of IMBRA of course.)

What does the Baha'i Faith teach regarding participation in political affairs?
The Baha'i Faith encourages its members to take their civic responsibilities seriously. They are permitted to vote in government elections, but must abstain from partisanship or JOINING POLITICAL PARTIES. Baha'is may serve their government in administrative posts, but MAY NOT ACCEPT APPOINTMENTS TO POLITICAL OR PARTISAN POSITIONS ("Except for enforcing IMBRA." says Layli) 

What kinds of activities are Baha'is involved in for the benefit of others?
Baha'i are dedicated to personal and SOCIAL TRANSFORMATION. THIS IS THE TRUE PURPOSE OF RELIGION. The ultimate goal is recognizing the harmony between RELIGION and ESTABLISHING A WORLD GOVERNMENT. Baha'is work with other organizations, such as the UNITED NATIONS, to achieve these goals.

What is the Baha'i attitude toward homosexuality?
(People) are expected to abstain from sex outside matrimony. To regard homosexuals with prejudice would be contrary to the spirit of the Baha'i teachings. ("Good news for my volunteers." says Layli)

What is the relationship of the Baha'i Faith to Islam?
Baha'u'llah was born into a Muslim family and society. Thus, in much the same way that Christianity grew out of Judaism, or Buddhism out of Hinduism, the Baha'i Faith emerged from an Islamic context. Like them, however, the Baha'i Faith is an independent religion with its own laws, teachings and institutions. ("And you all WILL obey them." says Layli)

Who is Baha'u'llah?
Baha'u'llah is recognized by (Bahai fanatics) throughout the world as the Messenger of God for this age. The Baha'i Faith is founded on His teachings.  Baha'u'llah's given name was Mirza Husayn Ali, but He identified Himself as Baha'u'llah, which means "Glory of God," a title bestowed by His Forerunner, the Bab. Because of His teachings, Baha'u'llah was exiled for 40 years and died in the Holy Land in 1892.

Who is God?
God is a Iranian woman. ("She looks just like me." says Layli.)

"I'm the new sheriff in town. You WILL obey IMBRA and my other commands. I am the enforcer and all men shall be on my leash. I am the Bahai God and future President of the USA."

« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 06:09:06 PM by tristan » Logged
VeteransAbroad

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 11:25:05 PM »

Call Sununu, Coleman and Smith (Oregon).

Or rather: their female legislative aides who are part of the sisterhood?

To be honest, I believe the next few days only offers us the chance to identify the specific legislative aides whom we will later have to demand be removed from the employ of their senators. We need their names and the confirmation, on Monday, that they would not help us. We will document that.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 12:08:45 AM by VeteransAbroad » Logged

Honest journalists will see the Tahirih Justice Center as a front for the NOW that appeals to conservative "Security Moms". Match.com and Yahoo and MySpace are actually working for total Internet regulation because they don't want clients to be anonymous and they want small dating sites/forums dead.
arabiamark

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007, 01:19:53 PM »

Great.  People are screaming about our budget deficit and how it affects the economy and the fallling dollar.  But they still have a million bucks to throw at social issue charlatans like this.  Crap like this is where the deficit is, not the military.
VeteransAbroad

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2007, 02:42:07 PM »

Tristan: This is the "CJS" or Annual Commerce, Justice and Science Appropriations Act.

The young man answering the phone at Minnesota Senator Norm Coleman's office (202-224-5641) told me that "everyone has read it and knows about it".

But he also said that I was the first person to call about this.

The young man did not express any opinion for or against the provisions I mentioned ($430 Million for feminists), and he hung up on me saying "I will tell him you're against". I called back and he said he had lots of phone calls coming in, but he didn't seem to have lots of calls as he explained this.

He said that there were going to be "lots of amendments" which sounds like the mangina type of compromising I have seen so much of.

Please call him yourselves and register the No vote for absolutely ALL of the $430 Million with no amendments. If he tells you that your not being from Minnesota makes it irrelevant...let him know that we can write to 20,000 men in Minnesota to make sure he gets defeated in his 2008 reelection bid.

Ask him if he supports the troops in Iraq and he will say "yes". Then ask him if he is against left wing feminism...and he will hem and haw.

That is unacceptable.

Delphi_Programmer

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2007, 07:06:44 AM »

I don't know if it's too late, or if I said the right things, but I wrote the following letter to both of my senators this morning:

Dear Sir:

I am writing to you about a bill you are going to vote on today.  This bill will give $1 million dollars of money I sweat and sacrificed for to a group who sponsored a law called the International Marriage Broker Regulation Act.

This law is unconstitutional.  Since when does government dictate how people are allowed to live their social lives?  What these people call "marriage brokers" and "mail order brides" are nothing more than dating services and the people who patronize them.  Women post "personals ads" in magazines or on websites and men answer them.  It's really that simple.  The women then choose with whom they wish to communicate, and in some cases relationships develop.  The same thing happens in the Washington Post Personals, Match.com, eHarmony.com and a host of local personals listings and dating services across the country.  Why is it different because because the women are from the Philippines, the Ukrane and Eastern Europe?

In short, I think it is wrong to earmark $1 million dollars of our hard earned tax money to a radical who sponsors unconstitutional legislation that demeans men and foreign women.  I do not support this legislation and refuse to vote for anyone who does.

We want government out of the personals ads, out of our dating lives, and we don't want money spent on laws that dicate our social lives.

Get government out of the Personals Ads and out of our personal lives.
tristan
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2007, 07:38:50 AM »

No, not too late as the vote on the bill seems to have been delayed.

I assume you referenced the bill as HR 3093.

Advocacy groups that get taxpayer money for "protecting" foreign women and the thoughtless media call foreign woman a "mail order bride" if she met her husband via internet.  This is American imperialism, it is denigrating, insulting and portrays the women as helpless fools.
VeteransAbroad

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2007, 03:37:06 PM »

Be sure to follow all letters with phone calls. Ask for new Senate hearings on earmarks for the feminists at the OVW (Office of Violence Against Women) at the Department of Injustice.

The vote for the Commerce Justice & Science Appropriations Act will probably say "yes" this week, but then Congress will have the power to later say yes or no on every line item and every earmark.

It might be time to someone at $500 per month (nobody protests full-time for free even in their own interest) to make phone calls asking why her voice would be discounted.

There is another man at Norm Coleman's office named Jordan Talge 202-224-5641. He also never heard of the IMBRA law although Coleman voted for it as it was buried deep inside the VAWA which was buried deep inside the Justice Dept Reauthorization Act.

Having said that, Lifetime Television just release a PR praising how they got IMBRA passed:

http://www.broadcastnewsroom.com/articles/viewarticle.jsp?id=195237

The enemy has an entire television station.

We have to think big in terms of fighting all this. We need a billionaire on our side.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 03:46:47 PM by VeteransAbroad » Logged

frank johnson
OPG

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2007, 07:24:39 PM »

They have their own TV station plus many more in their pockets along with the rest of the media and gullible politicians.

I have an idea which should make them very happy. Give them their own country since that is what they really want anyway. With all the billions of dollars of taxpayer money they already have they should be able to purchase some province in Canada or European country.

The feminists can all move there, form their own government run entirely by feminists, pass their own self-serving laws, create their own feminist media, run businesses catering entirely to feminists and put all the poor sucker men unlucky enough to be married to one on leashes.

They can have abortion clinics everywhere for free, create divorce laws and feminist courts that cater even more to them than U.S. laws do, have gay marriage legal and special feminist run schools and Universities to ensure the feminist doctrine is fully implanted in young minds. Men will be demonized beginning at birth with sex-change operations for boys becoming standard practice.

What few men they allow to keep their sac will be forced to become soldiers in order to conquer other countries once they discover they are still unhappy and don't have enough to satisfy them.

They can name this country after a famous Greek Island of yore - LESBOS

"The Bahai writings state why go through all that hassle," says Layli Miller-Muro, "when we are already almost to that point in America? Besides once the Bahai Faith coup is in place and we have purged Washington of those sexist male politicians, we plan on invading Canada and European countries anyways with you infidel males forced to do the fighting for us while we enjoy our lives of Bahai luxury. We already have our own country. It is called AMERICA!"

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: