Online Dating Rights. Mail Order Brides
PragueVietnamMoscowGuatemala

FOUR REASONS American men seek romance abroad: Prague, Ha Long Bay, Red Square, small villages in Latin America. Somehow meeting a Czech, Vietnamese, Russian or Peruvian/Colombian/Brazilian woman for a date at one of these exotic places is incomparably more exciting than meeting a hometown girl at the local coffeeshop. Opponents of a man's right to meet foreign women online never stop to consider how enjoyable it is to travel/work/live abroad and learn new cultures and languages while seeking a marriage partner.
Online Dating Rights
October 30, 2014, 08:22:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unconditional communication granted to Craigslist international dating because--  (Read 2558 times)
bronxman
OPG

Ignore
« on: January 17, 2009, 10:26:56 AM »

"...none of the thousands of American men who use Craigslist to contact foreign women (and get their addresses, oh me oh my) were anecdotely implicated (by us) for "unwanted harassment" of foreign nationals who live in foreign countries." 

-Larry/Layli Miller (Millers), Mental Giants, Tahirih "justice" Center

"...Craigslist does not overtly denigrate and embarrass the already poor image of the institution known as American Feminism."

-Kim Gandy, National Organization for Women

"...we have not yet devised a scheme for controlling and monitoring young, slim, fertile, healthy, exotic, cellulite-free, motherly, and sexualized housekeepers who offer unacceptable and feminism-damaging options to American men.  I mean, just look at those disgusting samples from Craigslist below."

-Jeanne (Smooty) Smoot , IRS-violating lobbyist, Tahirih "justice" Center

http://manila.craigslist.com.ph/w4m/994528432.html

looking for serious american chatmate/boyfriend - 27 (Makati)

Hello,Im Anna 27 years old single. Im looking for serious american chatmate.boyfriend. No playing games please. Im workinghere in makati. im willing to travel abroad for work or for wife.Lol. To tell you honestly i post my add here before 6 months ago but I didnt find one. Im looking for a serious and willing to come here in our country. Please reply me with your pics. No pics no Reply.

http://manila.craigslist.com.ph/w4m/970639991.html

simple girl looking for a simple american man - 26 (Makati)

Hi Im anna. Looking for a simple and lovable american man. Im a decent girl from decent family.Im not playing games coz I hate being single for so many years. Please reply me with pics maybe we can start all over.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 02:44:20 PM by bronxman » Logged
frank johnson
OPG

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2009, 09:43:14 PM »

Layli, Larry and Smooty would also like the dessert in that cupcake's hand in addition to her, the cupcake.

"We get so hot thinking of her potentially becoming a queer Bahai lesbian cupcake. Filipinas are so hot and sexy. It is such a shame they are heterosexual but we are working on overcoming that undesirable trait when we get them in our claws. Plus they speak REALLY good English too! They are also highly intelligent, so we will be able to teach them Farsi with not much problem. The hardest part is convincing them that the honest, sincere and loving American husbands they are happily married to are actually "premeditated torturers, pedophiles and serial abusers." Honey, he didn't smile when you told him you had just received our Tahirih Justice Center taxpayer funded propaganda material? Well, you are being emotionally abused! Get rid of him. Join us and have more power and (taxpayer) money than you even dreamed of. Besides, if you don't join us, we will have to kidnap and torture him along with your children so you better join us now if you know what we mean."
tristan
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 09:36:26 AM »

Bronxman, what is the source of those quotes?

Advocacy groups that get taxpayer money for "protecting" foreign women and the thoughtless media call foreign woman a "mail order bride" if she met her husband via internet.  This is American imperialism, it is denigrating, insulting and portrays the women as helpless fools.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: