Online Dating Rights. Mail Order Brides
PragueVietnamMoscowGuatemala

FOUR REASONS American men seek romance abroad: Prague, Ha Long Bay, Red Square, small villages in Latin America. Somehow meeting a Czech, Vietnamese, Russian or Peruvian/Colombian/Brazilian woman for a date at one of these exotic places is incomparably more exciting than meeting a hometown girl at the local coffeeshop. Opponents of a man's right to meet foreign women online never stop to consider how enjoyable it is to travel/work/live abroad and learn new cultures and languages while seeking a marriage partner.
Online Dating Rights
May 27, 2017, 10:48:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ODR has been sold but will continue to operate  (Read 11626 times)
tristan
Administrator

« on: April 01, 2009, 07:48:52 AM »

After six months of negotiation I have sold Online Dating Rights to a new owner who promises to continue to operate it.  I think this will be the best for all of us.

Now, I know when I tell you who the buyer is you will be surprised, but let me explain.  The buyer is Tahirih Justice Center.  I worked on this with Larry Miller for the last half year and he brought me around.

You see, TJC is not opposed to the rights of men, they just want to protect women.  And by affiliating with our cause they will accept all our concerns.  I met with Layli and two other board members in DC (they flew me and my wife there first class!) and they specifically explained to me that they think they can better understand our needs if they can work with us rather than against us.

I didn’t really get that much money for the site.  But they will hire my wife as a part-time consultant on the issues that concern foreign women for $80,000 per year.  (For some strange reason they insisted on direct depositing the fees to a bank account in her name alone, even though we already have joint accounts.) I made them agree not to track any of you down by your IP addresses.  Well, all but one as Larry said the deal wouldn’t happen unless he could find out where Frank Johnson lives.  Sorry, Frank.

Oh, yes, there will be a few new rules.  Jeanne Smoot will be the site admin, and the settings will be changed so that no postings will appear until reviewed by the new TJC lawyer or Leslye Orloff of Legal Momentum.  Also, in an effort to ensure the quality of the posts are kept high, new TOS will include the statement that "I agree that none of my postings will be offensive or hurtful to either gender".  Anyone who consistently submits posts which are misogynistic or antifeminist will be required to undergo a short training session on sensitivity before being allowed to continue posting.  (It only takes a few minutes – okay maybe 2-3 hours - but you can do it online.)

So please continue to post and forget that anything has changed.

And one more thing.  April Fool!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 08:02:32 AM by tristan » Logged

Advocacy groups that get taxpayer money for "protecting" foreign women and the thoughtless media call foreign woman a "mail order bride" if she met her husband via internet.  This is American imperialism, it is denigrating, insulting and portrays the women as helpless fools.
frank johnson
OPG

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 10:54:40 AM »

Yes I too must confess. I have seen the light.

Layli said she would offer me riches beyond my wildest dreams and my own harem. She sent a plane to my undisclosed location to bring me to Tahirih Justice Center to discuss the details. Well actually two planes as I missed the first small one which crashed just before landing after an explosion on board (they forgot the air currents are stronger on the way here and it disrupted their timing of the bomb. The pilot didn't have his parachute on as he thought he didn't need it until the return trip. Bahai fool!)

Therefore I decided it was safer to go on a commercial jet (first class of course since my tax dollars were paying for it anyways.)

I thought Layli would be happy to see me but she seemed pretty upset, especially since I brought along a couple of bodyguards.

However our meeting went well. I don’t know what was in that Buialhuahaha Bahai Brand of liquor but we both ended up pretty tanked and got really loose. After our romp under the sheets (Layli raped and abused me), she confessed that it was the first time in her life that she knew what it felt like to be a woman and begged me to leave my wife. I declined naturally despite Layli's promises as I already know she is a liar.

She said she realized how screwed up feminism is and that she wanted to be a real woman instead of a second rate man. She also agreed the Bahai Faith is a sham "religion" and fraud and she was going to become a born again Christian and actually work for a living doing something honest for the first time in her life. She liked the idea of prostitution as it is a much higher class occupation than being a Bahai scam operator.

That’s the good news.

The bad news for you all is that I’ve decided to become a Bahai feminist and after seeing how much loot Layli was raking in, I talked her into donating the Tahirih Justice Center to me. After I stash a few of the millions in cash, the first thing I’m going to do is get the MRA (Man Regulation Act) passed. You wouldn’t believe how cheaply those D.C. politicians can be bought. Just a few pennies can make those whores do whatever you desire.

Mandatory castration unless you become a Bahai feminist like me.

Ha Ha. April Fool’s from me too! Had you going there for a minute didn’t I? I know you actually believed me.

Seriously though, NEVER take ODR or Tristan for granted. Use the freedom you have here wisely and make every post count. This is the only place where men are allowed such free speech and the feminists (and Bahais) are doing their best to end it.

"Also be sure to waste your time and posts complaining about feminism!", laughs Layli hysterically, "There have been thousands and thousands and thousands of posts about feminists for the past 40 years and not only have they had NO effect (obviously), but they end up in the vast wastelands of cyberspace where they will NEVER be seen, not that they would have any effect anyways. However I forbid you to make any posts against me, my really hot sexy "loving" Daddy Larry, the Tahirih Justice Center, the Bahai Faith and IMBRA because these posts actually DO end up in cyberspace if people type in certain popular keywords. These posts ARE effective, highly so in fact, therefore I command you to just keep on bitching about feminists and feminism as these are useless to your cause and waste your time and end up as cyber trash, even though I guess it makes you feel good and like you actually accomplished something - Ha Ha FOOLS!"

« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 09:49:12 PM by frank johnson » Logged
Delphi_Programmer

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 01:55:00 PM »

I have to admit I've come around too.  I think IMBRA is really a good thing after all, I mean, hey, men really are exploitative if you think about it.  All we care about is curvy bodies, slim model figures and pretty faces.  Yet women look at our character, personality and inner qualities.  Just look at Brittney Spears and Paris Hilton for examples of this!

So I think the message to all of us men should be:  If you're already married to a foreigner, then love her as you would; but if you're single, shame on you for thinking someone other than an American feminist who looks at you as a whole person and not as a sexy body, can make you happy.

Happy April Fool's day everybody!

Get government out of the Personals Ads and out of our personal lives.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: