Online Dating Rights. Mail Order Brides
PragueVietnamMoscowGuatemala

FOUR REASONS American men seek romance abroad: Prague, Ha Long Bay, Red Square, small villages in Latin America. Somehow meeting a Czech, Vietnamese, Russian or Peruvian/Colombian/Brazilian woman for a date at one of these exotic places is incomparably more exciting than meeting a hometown girl at the local coffeeshop. Opponents of a man's right to meet foreign women online never stop to consider how enjoyable it is to travel/work/live abroad and learn new cultures and languages while seeking a marriage partner.
Online Dating Rights
October 22, 2017, 04:28:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Feminist hackers using my account to send email to Layli Miller  (Read 9361 times)
tristan
Administrator

« on: April 20, 2010, 07:31:27 AM »

Tech experts.  Can you explain this email I received in my box today?  It is an auto response from Layli.  However, I did not write to her, but apparently my account was used.

I just wrote to Layli's executive assistant Anne Paschke to ask her if she knows anything about this.

Automatic reply: Topic: Texas regulates international matchmakers...including Match.com, et al
(From Janice Brocksmann)
Tuesday, April 20, 2010 1:08 AM

From: "Layli Miller-Muro" <layli@tahirih.org>Add sender to Contacts
To: "jbro1@aol.com" <onlinedatingrights@yahoo.com>

I am sorry to miss your email.  I am out on sick leave and only periodically checking my email.   will return your email as soon as possible.  For urgent matters, please reach out to my assistant at annep@tahirih.org.  Thank you for your patience.

Layli

Advocacy groups that get taxpayer money for "protecting" foreign women and the thoughtless media call foreign woman a "mail order bride" if she met her husband via internet.  This is American imperialism, it is denigrating, insulting and portrays the women as helpless fools.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: