Online Dating Rights. Mail Order Brides
PragueVietnamMoscowGuatemala

FOUR REASONS American men seek romance abroad: Prague, Ha Long Bay, Red Square, small villages in Latin America. Somehow meeting a Czech, Vietnamese, Russian or Peruvian/Colombian/Brazilian woman for a date at one of these exotic places is incomparably more exciting than meeting a hometown girl at the local coffeeshop. Opponents of a man's right to meet foreign women online never stop to consider how enjoyable it is to travel/work/live abroad and learn new cultures and languages while seeking a marriage partner.
Online Dating Rights
April 24, 2017, 02:55:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Writing about IMBRA is all the action IMBRA seems to get...  (Read 7401 times)
tristan
Administrator

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2013, 04:30:27 PM »

I can't sleep knowing that some radical feminist believes this site to be poorly-written. 

But which part?

The headlines on the home page?  Those are headlines.  The text?  I think my grammar is okay.  Maybe she is referring to the postings, and if so then her criticism is misleading.

I am going to read her review to see if there is anything else misleading in it.

Advocacy groups that get taxpayer money for "protecting" foreign women and the thoughtless media call foreign woman a "mail order bride" if she met her husband via internet.  This is American imperialism, it is denigrating, insulting and portrays the women as helpless fools.
Delphi_Programmer

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2013, 05:30:13 PM »

Wow, it's been a long time since I've been to this site, but I can see the same things are still going on.  Some things never change.

I find it sad that an otherwise intelligent person with writing and research skills would waste it on a 92-page paper dedicated to stopping men from meeting women through personal ad columns.  The world is full of so many needs; the need for new and better energy sources, medical technology to combat sicknesses and diseases, financial expertise to deal with mounting debt and economic problems just to name a few.

For someone to waste time, energy, intellectual skills and research on "mail order bride" marriages is just plain pathetic.

Whatever happened to good 'ol Frank Johnson?  I miss his input!

Get government out of the Personals Ads and out of our personal lives.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: