Online Dating Rights. Mail Order Brides
PragueVietnamMoscowGuatemala

FOUR REASONS American men seek romance abroad: Prague, Ha Long Bay, Red Square, small villages in Latin America. Somehow meeting a Czech, Vietnamese, Russian or Peruvian/Colombian/Brazilian woman for a date at one of these exotic places is incomparably more exciting than meeting a hometown girl at the local coffeeshop. Opponents of a man's right to meet foreign women online never stop to consider how enjoyable it is to travel/work/live abroad and learn new cultures and languages while seeking a marriage partner.
Online Dating Rights
June 26, 2017, 07:55:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nightmare with Layli Miller Muro  (Read 2745 times)
tristan
Administrator

« on: September 20, 2011, 04:23:14 PM »

I thought I was having a nightmare last night when I suddenly heard Layli Miller Muro speaking to me.

Then I woke up and realized I fell asleep with my headphones on, tuned to NPR.

Layli was interviewed today, apparently about something rescuing girls in the US who are forced to marry.

I don't really know about that and it is not an issue I follow, but at least she wasn't attacking men like me who married foreign women.

Advocacy groups that get taxpayer money for "protecting" foreign women and the thoughtless media call foreign woman a "mail order bride" if she met her husband via internet.  This is American imperialism, it is denigrating, insulting and portrays the women as helpless fools.
bugman7

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 08:16:41 PM »

This is just another example of the MO that special interests groups employ in order to create moral panic so they can get the public and politicans fired up to resolve their manufactured problem.

To counteract this spoof the time has come for the average citizen to stand up to this fraud and corruption and write up a well thought flyer to distribute to all the members of Congress and put an end to this madness.

If the problem of child marriage is as serious as the Tahirih Justice Center has suggested then why isn't the Tahirih Justice Center located close to Washington DC where the problem of child marriages is a NON Existent problem. Probably because they want Congress to give them money based upon their fraudulent claims and so they locate their offices close to the easy money - grant money.

The US federal budget deficit is so large that one or two people who reveal the fraud and corruption would result in Congress denying them additional money for their manufactured problem.

Over the next 6 months I will be lobbying Congress to reveal this spoof and stop the madness. Congress is looking to save money and any mention of this fraud will stop the money flow. Guaranteed! Don't you just love it Jeanne Smoot and Layli... political word sluts...
tristan
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 06:15:19 AM »

This is the headline in an announcement by the Aha Foundation:

NPR reports on new study by Tahirih Justice Center on extent of forced marriage in the United States

http://theahafoundation.org/news/news-news/npr-reports-on-new-study-by-tahirih-justice-center-on-extent-of-forced-marriage-in-the-united-states/

About the Aha Foundation
In response to ongoing abuses of women’s rights, Ayaan Hirsi Ali and her supporters established the AHA Foundation in 2007 to help protect and defend the rights of women in the West from oppression justified by religion and culture.

Investigate
The AHA Foundation investigates instances of violence against women and girls in the West that are justified in the name of religion and culture. We compile data on these crimes, which are not currently tracked by any law enforcement or government agency in the United States.

Inform
The AHA Foundation informs the public about these instances of oppression of women and girls in the United States and other Western countries. The Foundation compiles news articles, publishes reports, and hosts conferences to spread the word about the continued oppression of women and girls in the U.S. committed in the name of religion and culture.

Influence
The AHA Foundation works to persuade politicians and policymakers to prioritize the enforcement of existing laws that protect women’s rights and, where necessary, to create special legislation to protect the rights and freedoms of women and girls from oppression committed in the name of religion and culture.

Intervene
The Foundation is setting up models of appropriate intervention and training materials for law enforcement and service providers to guide first responders on best practices to protect and defend the victims of such crimes in the United States.

Advocacy groups that get taxpayer money for "protecting" foreign women and the thoughtless media call foreign woman a "mail order bride" if she met her husband via internet.  This is American imperialism, it is denigrating, insulting and portrays the women as helpless fools.
tristan
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 06:39:10 AM »

It would be hard to disagree with the stated desire of this group to prevent violence to women if they used violence as everyone else uses it, but in fact "violence against women" is used too elastically by such advocates who include in it arguing, disagreeing with the woman and other such foolish things.

And what about different cultures, are they not to be respected in America?  Well, um, no, not if the people in them do not hold the proper feminist viewpoints and not if they are politically incorrect.  And if not, then we must find a way to jail the men, disrupt the family and the community, until they do get it. 

I totally disagree that we need special legislation for this, but after all this is a hallmark of such women's groups: identify a small problem or no problem, exaggerage it, and then claim that special laws are needed and, of course, funds are needed for the NGO.

"Middle-age feminists are in positions of power trying to enforce all forms of political correctness as if it were an anal set of table manners from the 19th century."  The Rantings of a Single Male, by Thomas Ellis

bugman7

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 07:56:36 PM »

The forced marriage issue is a farce ... Another example of Layli Miller- Muro's obsession with money and power, similar to a drug addict who will do anything for their obsession. They simply never can get enough and they will DO ANTHING to satisfy their craze.

...this is a hallmark of such women's groups: identify a small problem or no problem, exaggerate it, and then claim that special laws are needed and, of course, funds are needed for the NGO.

Layli Miller-Muro needs to tell some really big lies to get soft easy federal grant money.  IT  WON'T WORK because there is now a war in the halls of Congress to stop runaway government spending and this means more competition for less federal grant money. Hence you have humanitarian special interest groups desperately searching for new causes such as the forced child marriage issue. This issue is just another example of the ever increasing and always more insane non existent problems they manufacture out of thin air in order to get more taxpayer money.

It's all about money which  provides the gasoline with the dual purpose of  fueling the lavish lifestyle of their executives, while at the same time buying them the propaganda needed to energize their base supporters , the public and politicans which in turn provides them financial and political support for their survival.

Today's special interests groups exhibit the same old corruption involving power and money which has corrupted human beings (both men and women) since the beginning of time and that won't change.

Dave

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: