Online Dating Rights. Mail Order Brides
PragueVietnamMoscowGuatemala

FOUR REASONS American men seek romance abroad: Prague, Ha Long Bay, Red Square, small villages in Latin America. Somehow meeting a Czech, Vietnamese, Russian or Peruvian/Colombian/Brazilian woman for a date at one of these exotic places is incomparably more exciting than meeting a hometown girl at the local coffeeshop. Opponents of a man's right to meet foreign women online never stop to consider how enjoyable it is to travel/work/live abroad and learn new cultures and languages while seeking a marriage partner.
Online Dating Rights
May 27, 2017, 10:48:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Feminists have gone off the rails  (Read 1896 times)
bronxman
OPG

Ignore
« on: June 09, 2014, 05:34:08 PM »

This could be ultimate feminist / anti-feminist showdown

http://motorcitymuckraker.com/blog/2014/06/08/lens-on-detroit-controversial-mens-rights-group-draws-protest/#comments
Delphi_Programmer

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 06:08:01 PM »

I haven't been here in quiet a while, but I logged on to that page and posted my two cents worth of opinion.  I said, "One of the threats men face is the freedom to meet, date or marry a consenting adult who might come from a country or meet through a venue that feminists don't approve of.  They use metaphoric and hyperbolic language to paint you as a "consumer husband", "sex trafficker" or " prostitution customer".  They want to use immigration and other laws to deny you your freedom and pursuit of happiness.  Numerous research papers have been written about this and the attack is relentless".

Get government out of the Personals Ads and out of our personal lives.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: