Online Dating Rights. Mail Order Brides
PragueVietnamMoscowGuatemala

FOUR REASONS American men seek romance abroad: Prague, Ha Long Bay, Red Square, small villages in Latin America. Somehow meeting a Czech, Vietnamese, Russian or Peruvian/Colombian/Brazilian woman for a date at one of these exotic places is incomparably more exciting than meeting a hometown girl at the local coffeeshop. Opponents of a man's right to meet foreign women online never stop to consider how enjoyable it is to travel/work/live abroad and learn new cultures and languages while seeking a marriage partner.
Online Dating Rights
March 24, 2017, 11:52:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Social Worker Victimized with IMBRA (VAWA)  (Read 1588 times)
Taylor

Ignore
« on: September 10, 2014, 02:29:13 AM »

"Case 7: I know how to make your life miserable and I am going to do it!

I am a 62 year-old widowed father for 14 years of a now 17 year-old son. I am a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker. I have treated victims and perpetrators of violence successfully. I have published articles on this very subject in professional peer review journals.

I discovered that the women I was meeting after my wife died were not interested in a man who had a child full time. Most single parents are really not single parents; they have an ex to give the child to and or other family to help out. I had none of these. I was truly a single parent. If I tried to join other single parents if the group was women there would be an immediate change in the conversation. I would be closed off, or resentment would build if I was or was not coming on to anyone.

I decided to look overseas to find a partner. The information I was reading was that foreign women valued marriage and family more than the traditional American women and that they would be quite happy to come to America with an American husband. I wrote several women in the Philippines with this in mind. I then went to the Philippines and met a woman I took for an honest, decent person. She had a Masters in Education from a Catholic school. Her father was an undercover drug agent. I must now admit I did not know her well at all.

For about 6-7 months, I sent her money for her to live and to complete certifications so that she would be able to teach in America. The money was also for various health problems she told me she was having and for her mother. For me this was a lot of money.

Finally, she came to America. I hoped for a decent life, and a woman that I thought was at least ball park honest and decent. I thought that if I treated her well and with respect, things would eventually work out. She however, had other plans. At first she avoided me whenever possible and refused to consummate our relationship. She insisted we get married and that she would then change, saying her morals were such that she felt uncomfortable having a complete relationship with my son in the house.

When we married, she insisted we take the license to the state offices immediately. Nothing changed in our relationship. In fact, things got much worse. She was trying to aggravate me as much as possible. I tried to view these things as cultural differences and age differences. She was significantly younger than me. After about two and a half months, I suggested to her that we needed to see a marriage counselor or to have the marriage annulled. I suggested we talk that evening about the situation. Instead, that evening she falsely accused me of domestic violence and had me arrested. When she left the house, she announced to me, "I know how to make your life miserable and I am going to do it!" I did not understand at all what was happening. When the police came to my house, I had no idea what was happening. They asked me a few questions. I had no idea it related to anything to do with violence. Then they handcuffed me and arrested me in front of my son and a friend of his who was staying over night.

The next day, I was released from jail and began my defense, calling an attorney etc. A few days later, I was called by Russ who told me about how my wife had been bragging to him, his wife Emily, and other Filipinos that she was pulling a scam on me and had nothing but contempt for me. He, and then Emily told me about how she learned about the Violence Against Women Act and related laws that would allow her to accuse me of domestic violence and how to get orders for protection kicking me out of my house so that she could get a green card/citizenship.

She accused me of the most terrible crimes any man can be accused of. Fortunately for me she got her green card (the real reason she married me) a week after filing the false accusations and was busy scamming others. She, therefore, did not want to be tied down prosecuting me. The criminal charges were dropped or I was found not guilty. But in the process I learned about our corrupt judicial system.

The local Domestic Violence Shelter, Sojourner, added to my wife's false accusations. It was only because the potential arresting officer took the time to investigate and look at what was happening that I was not again arrested. This arrest would have put me in jail for 90 days, thus successfully ruining my life and family. My license to practice psychotherapy would be gone. My son would have had to leave. I would have my lost my home.

I wanted to press charges against Sojourner, but the police office advised me that if I did so, Sojourner had a lot of financial resources and they would simply go through judges until they got one who would do their bidding.

The Judges (referees) at the two trials I got to either would not allow any of my witnesses to testify or the judges attacked them without any reason to do so other than prejudice against men. One of the witnesses, Jesse, had flown up from Texas to testify, was accused of being a paid witness by the judge. He was scared to be there because my wife had called him, attempting to bribe him saying a friend of her father would stop by with the money. He was scared for his family. It was obvious to him and myself we were dealing with organized crime. A month later, he had a massive heart attack, open-heart surgery, and was out of work for 6-7 months.

The judge also attacked Emily, saying her husband was forcing her to testify. Although this was not true at all, the judge had her prejudices all lined up and nothing was going to penetrate.

I am not so much angry with my wife. I was a fool and she was/is a criminal. She does/did what criminals do. I am angry at the judicial system from the laws that are unconstitutional i.e., VAWA and the complete disregard for objectivity and fairness by those in the judicial system.

I have gone bankrupt because of the legal fees. I had excellent credit up until this time. In order to get the divorce, I was ordered by the judge not to report a felony, immigration marriage fraud. The judicial system is working for the criminals, not the decent citizens. Something needs to be done ASAP. I was found not guilty or the charges were dropped. So in a way, I am considered to have won. The incredible injustice moves me out of a desire to prevent others from being victimized by this system that appears to work for criminals." [1]

Reference:

1.  http://www.immigrationfraudvictims.com/case7.html
VOICE OF AMERICAN IMMIGRATION FRAUD VICTIMS
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 02:52:24 AM by Taylor » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: