Online Dating Rights. Mail Order Brides
PragueVietnamMoscowGuatemala

FOUR REASONS American men seek romance abroad: Prague, Ha Long Bay, Red Square, small villages in Latin America. Somehow meeting a Czech, Vietnamese, Russian or Peruvian/Colombian/Brazilian woman for a date at one of these exotic places is incomparably more exciting than meeting a hometown girl at the local coffeeshop. Opponents of a man's right to meet foreign women online never stop to consider how enjoyable it is to travel/work/live abroad and learn new cultures and languages while seeking a marriage partner.
Online Dating Rights
July 24, 2017, 02:47:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Females bash feminism  (Read 4581 times)
Scooter

Ignore
« on: January 26, 2007, 07:50:38 PM »

While checking out Youtube, I ran across this video trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MNI3-oL4Ck&eurl=

I found it most interesting, and enlightening. 

Women against feminism, not femininity.  What a concept!

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
--Edmund Burke, Irish philosopher & statesman
VeteransAbroad

This is a subway in Russia. Poor country?

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2007, 04:33:08 AM »

Except, when push comes to shove, too many of these American and British "Christian women" will include phony ultra Catholics like the Brownback crowd and simply not support basic rights for heterosexual males including the right to contact women via matchmaking agencies without government forced background checks.

Remember Brownback said yesterday over Vatican Radio that we were "pursuing our sexual fantasies" by dating foreign women. I would actually bet $100 that any particular woman featured in this film would say that the one area agreement she has with feminists is condemnation of American men dating foreign women.

Anyway, here is their website: www.monstrousregiment.com.

Now for the good news: Over at www.freerepublic.com, they HATE Brownback. This is the social conservative core.

To them the "cowardly little moron" should be supporting the troop surge. Now I've lost track of that war and will not comment on that aspect...but it is good to see Brownback getting no respect from the most influential conservative forum:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1773759/posts

http://truthlaidbear.com/thenrscpledge/
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 04:34:50 AM by VeteransAbroad » Logged

Honest journalists will see the Tahirih Justice Center as a front for the NOW that appeals to conservative "Security Moms". Match.com and Yahoo and MySpace are actually working for total Internet regulation because they don't want clients to be anonymous and they want small dating sites/forums dead.
lady-date

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2007, 06:49:35 AM »

Scooter, this is refreshing. As refreshing as this may be, the support feminism gets from males is something that disturbs me to the point of red bloodied anger. If it wasn't for this male support there would be no feminism, there would be no IMBRA.

I would like to see a bigger picture of that subway in Russia
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 06:52:04 AM by lady-date » Logged
tristan
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2007, 08:24:46 AM »

I would like to see a bigger picture of Scooter in uniform defending his country.

And the video link Scooter provided led me to find more women's groups that do not support feminism.  I am researching them now.   One of them prints hate emails from feminists on their web site that are shocking to read.

Advocacy groups that get taxpayer money for "protecting" foreign women and the thoughtless media call foreign woman a "mail order bride" if she met her husband via internet.  This is American imperialism, it is denigrating, insulting and portrays the women as helpless fools.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: