Online Dating Rights. Mail Order Brides
PragueVietnamMoscowGuatemala

FOUR REASONS American men seek romance abroad: Prague, Ha Long Bay, Red Square, small villages in Latin America. Somehow meeting a Czech, Vietnamese, Russian or Peruvian/Colombian/Brazilian woman for a date at one of these exotic places is incomparably more exciting than meeting a hometown girl at the local coffeeshop. Opponents of a man's right to meet foreign women online never stop to consider how enjoyable it is to travel/work/live abroad and learn new cultures and languages while seeking a marriage partner.
Online Dating Rights
September 25, 2017, 10:47:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Pbs Television Talk Show "debate" On Imbra: Only Women On Panel  (Read 88000 times)
frank johnson
OPG

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2006, 01:01:51 AM »

A repulsive angry woman bitching with other repulsive angry women about the need to stop  attractive REAL women from coming to America and marrying those repulsive American men.

The hatred! The venom! The jealousy! The bias! The ignorance! The insecurity!

Of course they had to have the show all to themselves. Any hetero-sexual guy off the street would have made them look like fools within 5 minutes and THEY KNOW IT!

What's the matter Bonnie and Karen Czarnecki? Jealous of the foreign competition? Frightened of an opposing view? Afraid to debate an issue?

How about a REAL debate with REAL people instead of other brainwashed feminist puppets reading from the same 30 year old script of lies and made-up facts? Do you really think that normal people are still falling for that propaganda after 30 years and NOTHING that proves a word of it is true?

Why do women with such weak brains and principles think to themselves how strong they are?

You sure feed the propaganda that feminists are completely incapable of thinking for themselves. You also feed all the other feminist propaganda out there also.

I don't know if you are more more afraid of foreign women or American men, but you sure ARE afraid!

It is because you know these foreign women are better than you?

Is it because you know American men are smarter than you and don't desire you?

Is it because you are afraid the bats will get in your hair at night?

If you are lucky, when I go on PBS to talk about the facts as to why feminists should be regulated and banned from government positions, I MAY allow you to come on but only if you say "Please Master!"

Why don't you come on here for some practice into what the word "debate" means?
VeteransAbroad

This is a subway in Russia. Poor country?

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2006, 02:52:01 AM »

The sad thing is that Bonnie won't admit the real reason why she feels the need to disparage the competition.

The two high level Republican women who agreed with her (there was no debate) are both new mothers, however. Some American males were attracted to them I assume...which makes me wonder why the bitterness. No European woman bats an eyelash at the concept of a local man marrying a foreign woman. Why would a married American woman care?

Maybe that is because borders in Europe are so close together.

This is superpower jingoism gone mad...the we're superior syndrome.

For journalists, I have the direct phone numbers of the women in this video who agreed to be part of a one-sided hatchet job. They are all very high up in the US government or clearly have the ear of high level officials. Michelle Bernard of the IWF is good friends with Condi Rice and has been trying to feminize the Iraqi government.

If I were an Iraqi man, I would not trust anyone who took this woman
seriously.

Everyone here knows that I have been a strong supporter of Operation Iraqi Freedom. But, as of last night, when I realized who this Michelle Bernard of the Independent Womens Forum was...it occurred to me that George Bush really does have very bad judgement regarding Iraq and I can understand why none of the Muslim countries wants a world that George Bush & Michelle Bernard envisage.

Sure, a lot of what they envisage is good...but the fundamentals are wrong. You can't put a radical left wing feminist in charge of women's issues in the Republican Party or in new Muslim democracies.

Use of the word "Mail Order Bride" defines radical left wing feminist.

You can't put someone like that in a new Muslim democracy.

Michelle Bernard needs to be kept out of meddling in Iraqi affairs because she is putting US soldiers at risk who would now be cluelessly defending her basic attitude.

Now about politics: We do ourselves a disservice, IMHO, when we say without a caveat that IMBRA is not about politics or left or right, only freedom.

The reason is that this gives the radfems the right to say the same thing about their ideology. They say "this is not about politics, only about stopping violence against women."

See what I mean? They instantly take over the United States with such a statement. No opposition from the Chimp .

[That is the first time I called him that by the way - I voted for him in 2004]

Republican official Karen Czernecki, Director of the 21st Century Workforce, fell completely silent after I told her that the literature she'd been "reading" was radical left wing. She didn't have a clue that her beliefs belonged on any spectrum...and this is bad because it gave the Republican Party the excuse to abandon men.

The sickening video would have been easier to take if not for then learning how high two of these women are in the Bush Administration and how they WILL BE JOCKEYING FOR POSITIONS IN THE NEXT REPUBLICAN ADMINSTRATION.

We can't close our eyes to the politics here. The Democratic Congresswoman was, surprisingly, the nicest about us in the video until that vicious "But now we have facts. Some regulation is needed" in response to a mentally challenged argument about how "documenting incidents" means anything in a country where domestic violence runs at 7% of the population.

We know the Democrats can be asked to be reasonable. I encourage all Democrats with influence to help there.

But there is a huge political problem regarding the Republican Party. Should a group of men, comprising 3% of the population, blackmail the 2008 Republican contender with a threatened swing vote until the Republicans dump the radfems?

And then whom would we demand be dumped? The above people or Condi Rice as well?

Do we want Condi Rice in the next administration considering she's best friends with a woman in the above video?

Honest journalists will see the Tahirih Justice Center as a front for the NOW that appeals to conservative "Security Moms". Match.com and Yahoo and MySpace are actually working for total Internet regulation because they don't want clients to be anonymous and they want small dating sites/forums dead.
larryJ

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2006, 06:06:20 AM »

Man I did not know there was such hatred out there. Is PBS public tv? It makes you want to stop supporting them. Cant we get a group of men, put them on PBS and have our own little debate. I wonder if PBS would allow such a thing? If they did, it would upset the apple cart.

When you use the media you can get your message out to millions. Even if it is not the truth, because it is on TV is seems more true than in print. Especially if you stage it as if it is some kind of official debate. It kind of reminds me of those info commercials. They always to such lengths to make them seem like the real thing. That is what this basically was, an info commercial for IMBRA.

I always laugh at those info commercials. Sometimes they make it look like their is a talk show host interview people or a news reporter, etc. But people fall for it.

Tristan, excellent letter but is the domain name wrong:

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"You should visit our website to educate yourselves. It is online-dating-rights.org. Then, you should invite two of our men to debate two of your women on this issue. It would be a great experience for your viewers, but you will never do it because the truth about this issue and about the law is simply unacceptable for your management.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

I thought it ends in .com -- not .org

VA  why not write to PBS and see if they will let you have your own little debate. Sometimes attacking is not the best approach. Instead you counter with your own message. I think you have a strong message. Just come up with an angle PBS will buy off on. I know it would be great to have a few of those ladies on your show to debate, but unless they will do so willingly you may be waiting a long time. Do not wait, have your own debate.

Excellent stuff VA. Where do you find this stuff?

Larry
« Last Edit: December 15, 2006, 06:09:37 AM by larryJ » Logged
VeteransAbroad

This is a subway in Russia. Poor country?

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2006, 06:44:38 AM »

Hi Larry,

It isn't difficult, unfortunately, to get daily content on the insanity of American radicals. Just go to the blog at GaryBala.com and check out the blog athttp://nycbuck.blogspot.com or whatever. Then you cross-post something. I gave attribution to Gary Bala at the top of this thread. Gary will probably be the first person to hear of Judge Cooper's decision, so its actually a better bet to check there for the most critical updates.

Frank: You post a lot over there but didn't cross-post this video. Please cross-post important things like this that others might not see who can't find GB's blog.

Cross-Posting is the only way to build a story and get the story search engine positioning. Some people are going to have to take this story of the Department of Labor Official slandering men and get it posted for search engines elsewhere.

As for PBS: I stopped spending most of my time in the USA in 2004 because of the dishonest way the US media behaved. My problem then was with the left wing: I thought they were congenitally dishonest. IMBRA has opened my eyes to the fact that just about anyone who goes into certain professions is dishonest whether they are left wing or right wing. Tony Snow is a perfect example. Bill Oreilly is another. These people have no brains and I can fully understand why intelligent Europeans shudder at the idea of ever having to live in the USA for long periods.

In Europe, there is no contact with people like the two women from the video whom I spoke with last night.

So, after talking with them, I have felt like I need to take shower after shower all day today.

Look at the video again and imagine me talking with Dept of Labor Director Karen Czardecki in real life. It is like I handled a poisonous snake and the poison went through the skin of the snake.

For things like debates in the USA, we are going to need a full-time paid lobbyist who actually gets off on talking with left wing radfems in the Bush Administration. We need a bulldog to make sure such people do not continue into the next administration.

If Giuliani runs for president, we are going to want a lobby to tell him who NOT to put in his cabinet.

That said, I'd gladly debate people in Europe.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2006, 07:05:22 AM by VeteransAbroad » Logged

Honest journalists will see the Tahirih Justice Center as a front for the NOW that appeals to conservative "Security Moms". Match.com and Yahoo and MySpace are actually working for total Internet regulation because they don't want clients to be anonymous and they want small dating sites/forums dead.
tristan
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2006, 10:43:37 AM »

Larry,

I goofed when I wrote .org in my letter.  But I sent it to the wrong address (the correct one is TTCviewers@yahoo.com) and it bounced, so I have corrected this error and resent it.

Also, one of the foundation letters bounced so I can correct that one, and the snailmail letter to another foundation hasn't gone out yet so I can correct that one, too.

You make a good point that we should try to get our own time on a show.  But remember, Larry, that we are all volunteers here.  We are not paid like Bonnie Erbe, we don't get salaries and appear on TV as part of our job like the US official, we don't get salaries as do foundation grant givers who decide to support this hateful speech.  We all have jobs and most of us live outside the city where the TV should would be produced and would have to spend a lot of money, take time off from work, etc. to do this.  In addition, some of us value our privacy and we would have to expose ourselves to certain public ridicule by women paid to ridicule us.  Some of our members who are very eloquent have professional jobs and reputations that radical feminists would be only so happy to try to harm in their zealous rage.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2006, 10:50:33 AM by Tristan Laurent » Logged

Advocacy groups that get taxpayer money for "protecting" foreign women and the thoughtless media call foreign woman a "mail order bride" if she met her husband via internet.  This is American imperialism, it is denigrating, insulting and portrays the women as helpless fools.
larryJ

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2006, 11:13:14 AM »

Tristan

May I be so bold to ask, how do you plan on defeating this law? I know I am new here, but it seems that there is always an excuse waiting in the lurk. If anyone else is reading your remarks they would quickly walk away with any support thinking that your dedication to your cause is not sincere.

Very few people in history have  made significant changes without putting themselves in positions that may not be popular, time consuming or even threatening. I don’t see how you are going to defeat IMBRA hiding behind a veil. Thats my thoughts or at least the  impression you give each time you  comment on any suggestion. It makes me want to say “whats the use”

Is this just a place to let off some steam by voicing your thoughts? If so, I will get off the band wagon.  As this place leading member, if you will lead us by example, I’m sure many will follow. If not, many will read your words thinking this place is about chatting. For what it is worth, that is the impression I am starting to get.

Larry

How come I can not PM you? I hit your PM button in your post and get an error. Some views would be nice to share with you privately.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2006, 11:17:26 AM by larryJ » Logged
tristan
Administrator

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2006, 11:31:33 AM »

Larry,

I don't know about the PM and don't have time to figure it now.  You can read elsewhere how I must upgrade the site for security reasons and it takes up much of my time.  You can email me.  See the address at the bottom of the Tahirih challenge on the home page.

You can read in our Law forum about the two lawsuits that are challenging this law.  In one a final decision is overdue and may come anyday.   Some of our members contributed funds to the other lawsuit.  That is tangible action.  

Otherwise, we are working on other aspects which are less immediate but no less important.  I contacted the NY Times reporter several months ago and this resulted in a news story about this law.

At least two of our members have contributed heavily to another major newsstory that may appear soon.  One of our members, Dave Root, has been a prolific author and has had several letters published in newspapers in the Virginia area about this law.

These members are encouraged and supported by this site.  Some of our members have dug up very useful information that we have shared among us and with others, such as these reporters.  This information includes a complete debunking, with facts and figures, of all the reasons given for this law.

Advocacy groups that get taxpayer money for "protecting" foreign women and the thoughtless media call foreign woman a "mail order bride" if she met her husband via internet.  This is American imperialism, it is denigrating, insulting and portrays the women as helpless fools.
larryJ

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2006, 12:00:35 PM »

What about new members, new support? If you are trying to recruit new people to invest their time, money or both, there needs to be some salesmanship in recruiting those new people. I realize that IMBRA is a bad law, but before I, or  anyone, invest in the fight for or against IMBRA, they want to know more about how the fight will be fought. Your diplomacy or lack of patience will not work in your favor. If recruiting is an interest of yours, you have a bad way of demonstrating it. I even offered to help, no response.

It feels like I wore out my welcome or my usefulness here. No hard feelings. I’ll move on.

VA you were the first one to make me feel welcome here. Thanks. Keep up the good work. It is obvious you are brilliant and have the right stuff.

Larry
« Last Edit: December 15, 2006, 12:01:27 PM by larryJ » Logged
tristan
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2006, 12:16:09 PM »

Since Larry is no longer here, he cannot answer, but if anyone else can give me constructive criticism on they way I treated Larry undiplomatically or with no patience, I am all ears.

I certainly don't want to lose new members, but I don't really understand the basis for Larry's discontent.    He never did email me, and I don't recall any specific offer of help from him.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2006, 12:30:56 PM by Tristan Laurent » Logged

NewTaylor
OPG

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2006, 03:07:03 PM »

On the old forum, there was a social scientist that has worked on gender equity issues with feminist organizations for almost 20 years.  This is a perfect example of what he was talking about.

Feminists set up “no lose” situations for themselves.  A feminist played the role of defending the “mail order bride” industry.  They (feminists) do not seem to be willing to place themselves in the position of being challenged.  This wasn’t a debate; it was a group of feminists reinforcing their own unsubstantiated opinions. These feminists have disdain for the men that use international dating agencies.

What is most problematic is Megan Beyer stating that she feels sorry for the women who are “mail order brides”.  She is tacitly admitting that she believes that these women are committing visa fraud, and she doesn’t seem to have any problem with this.  You could only have this type of opinion if you hate (or have contempt for) the men who use the services of international dating agencies.

There is domestic abuse in relationships here in the United States.  There is no evidence that the level of domestic abuse is worse in “mail order bride” marriages as opposed to those “brokered” here in America.  Should we regulate how men and women meet and date here in America?  It would be interesting to hear what their answer to that question would be.

IMBRA isn't fair:  ?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: