Online Dating Rights. Mail Order Brides
PragueVietnamMoscowGuatemala

FOUR REASONS American men seek romance abroad: Prague, Ha Long Bay, Red Square, small villages in Latin America. Somehow meeting a Czech, Vietnamese, Russian or Peruvian/Colombian/Brazilian woman for a date at one of these exotic places is incomparably more exciting than meeting a hometown girl at the local coffeeshop. Opponents of a man's right to meet foreign women online never stop to consider how enjoyable it is to travel/work/live abroad and learn new cultures and languages while seeking a marriage partner.
Online Dating Rights
May 27, 2017, 10:43:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: American Men Were Hated For Joining The American Indians  (Read 11117 times)
VeteransAbroad

This is a subway in Russia. Poor country?

Ignore
« on: December 18, 2006, 10:45:50 AM »

I've never known the concept until just a few minutes ago, but apparently a lot of American men abandoned white society back in the colonial days and after...in order to live with the American indians who sometimes had a freer society.

If anyone knows more about this, please let me know.

Here is the interesting blog where I got that from:

http://www.the-niceguy.com/Leaving.php

--------------------------------------------------

There is also another website everyone should look at and maybe cross-post in:

http://www.mgtow.com

-------------------------------------------

Here is an excerpt from the NiceGuy blog:

Benjamin Franklin, who had spent some time among the Iroquois Confederation, once commented on Europeans who chose to live with Native Americans: "No European who has tasted Savage [sic] Life can afterwards bear to live in our societies."  

Michel Guillaume Jean de Crevecoeur in Letters From An American Farmer wrote: "There must be in the Indians' social bond something singularly captivating and far superior to be boasted of among us; for thousands of Europeans are Indians..."

According to the book White Indians by James Axtell, after Colonel Henry Bouquet defeated the Ohio Indians at the battle of Bushy Run in 1763, he demanded that all whites living with the natives must return to the American colonies. Most of the Europeans, especially the children, had to be "bound hand and foot" and forcibly returned to white society.

Defections to Native American nations also continued after the U.S. became independent, and even served as a cause for several wars. Among the major pressure-groups behind the War of 1812 were slave-owners who wanted to push-back Indians who might serve as a lure for escaping slaves.

Manifest Destiny wiped out the Indians.

Do the radicals who support IMBRA believe in Manifest Destiny and the need to wipe out opposing civilizations?

I believe they do.

Let's not let them do it.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 10:36:00 AM by VeteransAbroad » Logged

Honest journalists will see the Tahirih Justice Center as a front for the NOW that appeals to conservative "Security Moms". Match.com and Yahoo and MySpace are actually working for total Internet regulation because they don't want clients to be anonymous and they want small dating sites/forums dead.
VeteransAbroad

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 10:57:06 AM »

Here is more from The-Niceguy Blog:

Currently, 3.2 million Americans are living abroad, up by more than 1 million in the 1990s alone, State Department estimates show. Some are looking for a slower, more peaceful pace of life. Others seek better education for their kids, economic opportunities or adventure. Some do it for religious reasons (such as missionaries or Jews moving to Israel) or don't want to deal with what they feel is excessive government regulation. Some just want to get away. A small number of wealthy Americans leave to obtain a tax advantage. Others decide to leave because of what they view as the declining quality of life in America.

So why can't I flee the anti-male bigotry which is so pervasive in American society?

-----------------------------------------------

Then he has this to say about what the radfem message is in the USA:

'You have to do as we say, because we're the only alternative to lonely loserville.'

Not for men who have passports.  
« Last Edit: December 18, 2006, 11:03:50 AM by VeteransAbroad » Logged

Honest journalists will see the Tahirih Justice Center as a front for the NOW that appeals to conservative "Security Moms". Match.com and Yahoo and MySpace are actually working for total Internet regulation because they don't want clients to be anonymous and they want small dating sites/forums dead.
VeteransAbroad

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 10:39:22 AM »

Mr. Nice Guy posted the following on his blog recently about a conversation with his Japanese girlfriend:

"Yes." She nodded.

"Do you remember a joke you told a few years ago? We were driving one night and you asked me about a joke you heard."

"What joke?"

"A joke about the best kind of life and the worst kind of life. The best kind of life…" I recited. "…is an English country house, a Chinese chef, an American salary and a Japanese wife. But the worst kind of life is…"

"Oh, yes. A Japanese apartment..." She nodded.

"Yeah. An English chef, a Chinese salary... and an American wife."

"Right." She smiled.

-----------------

I recommend the book "The Man in the High Castle" by Philip Dick (the guy who wrote "Blade Runner" which was really called "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep").

In "The Man in the High Castle", Nazi Germany and Japan won WW2 and Japan has occupied the western USA...and Japanese women are the highest social class.

But there is an American female hero in the book, so I recommend the book for young American women to see a great role model (I think she was the progenitor for Lara Croft - Philip Dick's influence on science fiction has been amazing).
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 10:46:20 AM by VeteransAbroad » Logged

VeteransAbroad

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2007, 11:01:51 AM »

I am sorry, but this guy is on a roll. Read his latest column:

http://www.the-niceguy.com/

Solaris

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2010, 09:48:51 AM »

Just to let everyone reading this know, the original article references has moved here:  http://www.the-niceguy.com/articles/Leaving.html

Also, www.the-niceguy.com has received a major update recently, so the site can be considered "active" again.  Here's the latest article: http://www.the-niceguy.com/articles/Hobbies.html

Thanks!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: