Online Dating Rights. Mail Order Brides
PragueVietnamMoscowGuatemala

FOUR REASONS American men seek romance abroad: Prague, Ha Long Bay, Red Square, small villages in Latin America. Somehow meeting a Czech, Vietnamese, Russian or Peruvian/Colombian/Brazilian woman for a date at one of these exotic places is incomparably more exciting than meeting a hometown girl at the local coffeeshop. Opponents of a man's right to meet foreign women online never stop to consider how enjoyable it is to travel/work/live abroad and learn new cultures and languages while seeking a marriage partner.
Online Dating Rights
March 30, 2017, 02:52:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: British People Much Less Fixated on Regulating Men and Dating  (Read 4945 times)
VeteransAbroad

This is a subway in Russia. Poor country?

Ignore
« on: February 04, 2007, 05:53:06 AM »

I recommend the film "Love Actually", not so much for its hanky panky but for its non-feminist attitude that men in positions of power can and should (if they want) date women who work for them (supposedly have power over), if those women are flirting with them and want the relationship.

In the film, at least two bosses get into relationships with their personal assistants including the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.

I have discussed on other threads ways in which the British are a lot less demasculinized than American men (example: they would never consider actually "raising" the age of consent - some US Republicans would like to raise that to 21).

Now odds are that the UK is the place whether the next IMBRA battle might take place.

If so, I can imagine it will be a more spectacular fight.

Honest journalists will see the Tahirih Justice Center as a front for the NOW that appeals to conservative "Security Moms". Match.com and Yahoo and MySpace are actually working for total Internet regulation because they don't want clients to be anonymous and they want small dating sites/forums dead.
arabiamark

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2007, 01:36:22 PM »

Weren't background checks already required at the visa processing stage?  (before IMBRA, I mean).  Sentiments like JoJoUK's are baseless, kneejerk reactions.  Unfortunately they work all too well on people (including congressmen) who don't have the time or will to check up on the real facts.
arabiamark

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2007, 01:38:31 PM »

Oops.  I meant to post that on the next thread "IMBRA causes death of woman in India" in response to a post by JoJoUK.  Sorry.  Perhaps this can be moved?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 06:24:27 PM by arabiamark » Logged
VeteransAbroad

This is a subway in Russia. Poor country?

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2007, 02:01:46 PM »

JoJo is apparently from England where this troublesome "let's tell foreign women they can't say hello to anglo-saxon men without background checks" is bound to appear next.

I think that British men, however, will show that they have balls where American men did not. The British were up close to the Nazi regime sixty years ago. They were almost taken over.

But there is no way that a British woman would suddenly show up on an IMBRA discussion site after 12 months of no such appearances if this were not related to Susie Hodges who did the Vatican Radio report.

Previously, only one woman, an American working in Washington, has ever said on this forum that she agreed with the entire IMBRA law after reading it.

On the phone with female journalists, I have never heard one American say that she agreed with the entire IMBRA law. Except on the phone with Susie Hodges, she actually did say "I would imagine that the time is long overdue for background checks for anyone using the Internet to meet each other. You have to look at it from the woman's point of view".

Honest journalists will see the Tahirih Justice Center as a front for the NOW that appeals to conservative "Security Moms". Match.com and Yahoo and MySpace are actually working for total Internet regulation because they don't want clients to be anonymous and they want small dating sites/forums dead.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: