Online Dating Rights. Mail Order Brides
PragueVietnamMoscowGuatemala

FOUR REASONS American men seek romance abroad: Prague, Ha Long Bay, Red Square, small villages in Latin America. Somehow meeting a Czech, Vietnamese, Russian or Peruvian/Colombian/Brazilian woman for a date at one of these exotic places is incomparably more exciting than meeting a hometown girl at the local coffeeshop. Opponents of a man's right to meet foreign women online never stop to consider how enjoyable it is to travel/work/live abroad and learn new cultures and languages while seeking a marriage partner.
Online Dating Rights
September 25, 2017, 10:49:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TURKMENIAN GIRLS FORCED INTO PROSTITUTION BY IMBRA  (Read 5527 times)
tristan
Administrator

« on: February 08, 2007, 07:49:12 PM »

ODR just became aware of the wholesale forced prostitution of Turkmen and Russian girls as documented by an independent, non-political international human rights organization called the Turkmen Initiative for Human Rights in order to "satisfy the sexual needs of high-ranking guests from Iran, Turkey, Arab Emirates and other states."   This shocking story is detailed in an article entitled "Ministry of Trade turns Turkmen Girls into Trade Commodities" published in the November 6, 2006 issue of their Chronicles of Turkmenistan. 

http://www.chrono-tm.org/?0257042696000000000000011000000

The Turkmen Initiative for Human Rights is an independent, non-political human rights organization that gets support from international human rights organizations and individuals.  Their website says: "The site offers exclusive data on human rights situation in Turkmenistan which show how the present-day situation affects the everyday life of the citizens.
Unfortunately, Turkmenistan has turned back the clock and now in order to bring the facts of violation of all rights and freedoms of Turkmen citizens to the attention of the international community, the old time and tested methods had to be recalled, i.e. the experience of the elder colleagues - the Soviet human rights defenders."

Do the girls and women forced into prostitution have an option?  Sure!  They could meet an American man on the internet and move to America.

But oh, no, they can't do that.  Because America's radical feminists and our US Congress thinks that they will become sex slaves here in the United States to men like me!  That's why we have IMBRA, so that these women will know what they are getting into!  Surely a woman who has a choice between being forced to be a prostitute to Iranian, Arab and Turkish government officials and marriage to an American man who was divorced once or who has an arrest record for a DUI will prefer to stay in Turkmenistan and be a prostitute.  At least that is what our radical feminists think.

Now, some of you may think I am being illogical here, since mostly girls are being forced into prostitution and perhaps not so many women of age.  So, since some of these females are too young to marry American men maybe this is not such a big issue.

Well, next you should read an article entitled "Polygamy in Turkmenistan" also by the Turkmen Initiative for Human Rights dated November 28, 2006.  This article is about all the Turkmen women (not girls) who cannot find a husband and instead of living alone chose to become a man's second wife.  According to the article, "Women are becoming more prepared for the role of the second and even third wife of a prosperous man."

http://www.chrono-tm.org/?0257042720000000000000011000000

Suppose those women could marry an American man, do you think they would prefer that to being a second wife?  Of course they would.  Do you think IMBRA helps them to do this?  Of course it does not.

IMBRA forces foreign women to choose prostitution or to become a man's second, illegal wife.  American radical feminists and Congress could care less about this.  As long as they scratch each other's backs, the rest of the world, including American men and foreign women, can go to Hell.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2007, 06:53:39 AM by tristan » Logged

Advocacy groups that get taxpayer money for "protecting" foreign women and the thoughtless media call foreign woman a "mail order bride" if she met her husband via internet.  This is American imperialism, it is denigrating, insulting and portrays the women as helpless fools.
VeteransAbroad

This is a subway in Russia. Poor country?

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2007, 01:49:56 AM »

And don't forget Tristan's debate challenge:

Open Letter to Layli Miller-Muro of Tahirih Justice Center

This is an open letter to Layli Miller-Muro, executive director of Tahirih Justice Center, a nonprofit organization based in Virginia that provides legal services to immigrant women and plays an active role in promoting hate legislation against men.

Ms. Muro, you have stated publicly that American men who marry foreign women that they first met via internet “are often sexual predators, rapists or even pedophiles…many are premeditated torturers.” You have made this and other misandrist statements on Lifetime TV, on the O’Reilly Factor and on other TV and newspaper interviews. On Vatican Radio broadcast worldwide you stated that most men who marry women abroad are "serial rapists".  You have promoted deceitful, deceptive and downright dishonest statements of fact about men who marry women abroad in an effort to promote legislation that violates our United States Constitution in significant ways.

You are a highly-educated lawyer and frankly you know better.

I am a lawyer, too and I challenge you to a debate. In fact, my wife is a chemical engineer and international businesswoman and she challenges you to a debate.  (I already know who will win, even if the debate is in your language.)  I want the world to know how you have abused your position as director of a nonprofit and how you have spread your message of hate against men and superior paternalism over women you consider your inferiors because they were not born in your country. Contact me after your volunteers who monitor this website report this message to you. If you are confident that your IMBRA law is good for American society and will have the support of the public then you will have nothing to worry about.

I’m waiting.

Tristan Laurent, ODR Administrator
« Last Edit: February 09, 2007, 06:54:20 AM by tristan » Logged

Honest journalists will see the Tahirih Justice Center as a front for the NOW that appeals to conservative "Security Moms". Match.com and Yahoo and MySpace are actually working for total Internet regulation because they don't want clients to be anonymous and they want small dating sites/forums dead.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: