Online Dating Rights. Mail Order Brides
PragueVietnamMoscowGuatemala

FOUR REASONS American men seek romance abroad: Prague, Ha Long Bay, Red Square, small villages in Latin America. Somehow meeting a Czech, Vietnamese, Russian or Peruvian/Colombian/Brazilian woman for a date at one of these exotic places is incomparably more exciting than meeting a hometown girl at the local coffeeshop. Opponents of a man's right to meet foreign women online never stop to consider how enjoyable it is to travel/work/live abroad and learn new cultures and languages while seeking a marriage partner.
Online Dating Rights
October 22, 2017, 01:20:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Abcnews Tv Report Says Women Hit More Than Men In Relationships  (Read 47031 times)
VeteransAbroad

This is a subway in Russia. Poor country?

Ignore
« on: January 12, 2007, 09:47:46 AM »

This is a shocker. Not the news that women hit men violently more in relationships than visa versa...but that ABC News television admits this and conducts the following experiment.

They had an actor and actress pose as a couple where the woman was beating on the man calling him a no-good creep of a husband...and 159 out of 163 passersby, including a policeman, did nothing! Take a look at this link:

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=2741047&page=1
« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 08:48:10 AM by VeteransAbroad » Logged

Honest journalists will see the Tahirih Justice Center as a front for the NOW that appeals to conservative "Security Moms". Match.com and Yahoo and MySpace are actually working for total Internet regulation because they don't want clients to be anonymous and they want small dating sites/forums dead.
VeteransAbroad

This is a subway in Russia. Poor country?

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 06:44:18 PM »

I mean seriously, how many times have any men here ever hit a woman?

I think the number for me must be zero. Let me think. Yes zero.

Now how many times have I been hit by a woman?

Too many times to count, mostly done because the woman knows the man can take it...let me take just a small example from before October...I was in Helsinki getting some things while my girlfriend guarded our bags at the train station which was crowded with thousands of people. When I came back through a door she was not looking at, I went up to her and said Hi Sweetie in Russian. But I was too close to her and surprised her so she whirled and punched me in the gut knowing it was me but maybe still on reflexes of some sort. I doubled over with pain and tons of people stopped to watch, probably not so much to make sure that I was OK but to make sure that she was OK with the man in her presence. :-)

What happened was totally natural and I don't blame her or Russian society or Finnish society.

But the lesson to get from this is that OF COURSE women hit male partners more than male partners hit women.

That is not a theory. It would be ridiculous to debate it.

Honest journalists will see the Tahirih Justice Center as a front for the NOW that appeals to conservative "Security Moms". Match.com and Yahoo and MySpace are actually working for total Internet regulation because they don't want clients to be anonymous and they want small dating sites/forums dead.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: