Online Dating Rights. Mail Order Brides
PragueVietnamMoscowGuatemala

FOUR REASONS American men seek romance abroad: Prague, Ha Long Bay, Red Square, small villages in Latin America. Somehow meeting a Czech, Vietnamese, Russian or Peruvian/Colombian/Brazilian woman for a date at one of these exotic places is incomparably more exciting than meeting a hometown girl at the local coffeeshop. Opponents of a man's right to meet foreign women online never stop to consider how enjoyable it is to travel/work/live abroad and learn new cultures and languages while seeking a marriage partner.
Online Dating Rights
October 19, 2017, 09:30:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Request for investigation against Tahirih Justice submitted to IRS  (Read 17381 times)
bronxman
OPG

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2008, 06:07:32 AM »

Looky here what Smooty is doing to steer busine$$ to the TJC

http://www.implu.com/lobby/306903

CONTACT HOUSE AND SENATE LEGISLATORS AND STAFF TO MONITOR AND URGE FULL IMPLEMENTATION BY FEDERAL AGENCIES (DEPARTMENTS OF HOMELAND SECURITY, STATE, AND JUSTICE) OF PL 109-162, TITLE VIII, SUBTITLE D (INTERNATIONAL MARRIAGE BROKER REGULATION ACT, IMBRA). CONTACT DHS (USCIS) RE: ASPECTS OF IMPLEMENTATION OF SAME (PREPARATION AND DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION PAMPHLET FOR IMMIGRATING FOREIGN FIANCE(E)S). CONDUCT RESEARCH AND CONFER WITH COLLEAGUE ORGANIZATIONS RE: POSSIBLE LEGISLATION TO CONFIRM AND CLARIFY THE AVAILABILITY OF ASYLUM FOR APPLICANTS FLEEING GENDER-BASED PERSECUTION.
tristan
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2009, 02:42:12 PM »

I was told by a reliable source today that the IRS sent to a taxpayer a notice indicating that a complaint against Tahirih is being reviewed.

The essense of the complaint is that Tahirih violated its tax exempt status by promoting a political candidate in the last general election.

Advocacy groups that get taxpayer money for "protecting" foreign women and the thoughtless media call foreign woman a "mail order bride" if she met her husband via internet.  This is American imperialism, it is denigrating, insulting and portrays the women as helpless fools.
frank johnson
OPG

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2009, 06:50:59 AM »

It finally sounds like the beginning of the end of the Tahirih Justice Center tax fraud, doesn't it Larry? Doesn't it Layli? Better late than never. As Larry Miller said "I don't like paying taxes" and therefore it is easy to presume he never has.

Hopefully this investigation will lead to a thorough audit beginning with all the U.S. taxpayer money that was sent to Iran for "religious promotion expenses" and to Al-Qaeda for "goodwill purposes" in the planned Bahai takeover.

In other news, Larry and Layli Miller are caught by Interpol at Kennedy Airport with suitcases full of cash and weapons heading for Iran.

Meanwhile the queer lesbian "volunteers" at Tahirih Justice Center are working the paper shredders overtime to get rid of the evidence. They scatter like rats and cockroaches just as the FBI breaks down the door but to no avail. They are all caught and rounded up and sent to interrogation where they quickly agree to a plea agreement and reveal the sordid inner workings of not only the shady practices and corruption of the Tahirih Justice Center but also the terrorist activities of the Bahai Faith.

Larry and Layli scream hysterically for ALL of Arnold & Porter's lawyers to represent them pro bono since being Bahai royalty they feel they should not have to pay for anything. Arnold & Porter say they have never heard of them or the Tahirih Justice Center, but the FBI is looking into this claim as the hidden files at Tahirih Justice Center say otherwise.

Larry and Layli Miller are held with no bail until their trials. The jury will consist of 6 American men and 6 foreign women............ A Man named Frank Johnson is the jury leader.
bronxman
OPG

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2009, 10:15:51 AM »

So, lets see.  What does TahirihNOW have on its plate?

Spending time scrambling to put out the IRS fire...

Spending time screeching at Congress to pay attention to imbra...

Spending time getting angry and motivated by reading ODR...

Spending time monitoring rogue and defiant international dating sites...

Spending time fantasizing about the first prosecution under imbra...

Spending time calling and emailing each other regarding what to do.  Oh, what to do...

And what are those foreign-women-chasing scallywags who utilize defiant "marriage brokers" up to?  Well, since TahirihNOW is sufficiently distracted, its BUSINESS AS USUAL!  Yep, harassment of foreign women in foreign countries by American men is reportedly rampant and the "cattle-call" socials have become so decadent that even the most cast-iron feminist would wretch in absolute disgust and defeat.  Oh, its all. so. wonderful.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 10:19:04 AM by bronxman » Logged
#1 taxpayer

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2009, 08:11:57 AM »

Greetings for the second time:

I wanted to give the members of this board and the public an update regarding the complaint and request for investigation against the Tahirih Justice Center a 501 (c) (3) non profit organization.

First of all I want to acknowledge your efforts on this board for helping to expose this organization. I can assure you that your efforts are not going unnoticed and have in fact caught the attention of some very influential people who are closely monitoring this board.

Though I cannot release the specific details of our complaint I can
nonetheless supply you with some important information. The actual complaint and request for investigation was 85 pages in length. The first 43 pages were submitted in August 2008 and an additional 42 pages were submitted as an addendum at a later date.

On October 6, 2008 the following letter of acknowledgement was received from the US Department of Treasury, Internal Revenue Service:

"Dear: XXXXXXX

This letter responds to your correspondence regarding the lobbying activities of the Tahirih Justice Center, a 501 (c) (3) organization.

The Internal Revenue Code contains taxpayer privacy provisions enacted by
the Congress to protect the privacy of tax returns and tax return information of all taxpayers. Therefore, I cannot comment on what action, if any we may take regarding the information you provided.

We maintain an ongoing examination program to ensure that tax exempt organizations continue to meet the requirements for tax-exempt status. Whenever we receive information about an organization that raises questions about its continued exempt status or compliance with the tax laws, we forward that information to our Dallas office to determine if it warrants an examination or other action.

If you have additional information about an exempt organization you want us to submit for our consideration, please send it to:

IRS-EO Classification
   1100 Commerce Street
   MC 4900 DAL
   Dallas, TX 75242

I hope this information is helpful. If you have any further questions about this letter, please call Andrew Megosh (ID # 1000221546) at (202) 283-8942.

Sincerely,
Andrew Mcgosh for
Louis G. Lerner
Director, Exempt Organizations"

We expect the IRS to move slowly on this complaint but the evidence is absolutely overwhelming and this has been reviewed by several prominent
and influential individuals who wish to remain ananomous.

Though we regret not being able to disclose the multitude of incriminating evidence contained within the body of the letter, we can provide some encouraging news. At the end of the letter we have requested the IRS to revoke Tahirih's tax exempt status for a period of not less than one year.

That's all the information I can release at this time.

Cheers to all of you,

« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 08:48:41 AM by #1 taxpayer » Logged
frank johnson
OPG

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2009, 09:31:03 AM »

Thank you #1 Taxpayer. It is always good to start the New Year with good news!

In other news, Layli Miller-Muro frantically cancels plans to begin her Tahirih Justice Center Bahai expansion beginning with Dallas.

She instead is packing for Bermuda for a one way taxpayer funded luxury trip to move the TJC office there where her new taxpayer funded oceanfront estate is located.

"I've had this planned for a long time!" screams Layli hysterically, "I just went there in December to make sure my taxpayer funded hidden bank accounts were healthy and fat. The IRS will never get me there. I'm much too smart for them!"

Larry Miller (the TJC kingpin) says "I told Frank I was going to head to an island paradise with my embezzled millions. We shall base our Bahai Terrorist operations there and thank goodness for the internet and telephones so that we can continue our important massive lobbying efforts in Wash, DC. The IRS is so slow, we'll be long established in Bermuda before they even know we skipped the country. How dare the IRS even think for a second they can compare with my massive intelligence?"

Meanwhile the unpaid "volunteers" and Layli's trafficked African women are working overtime with the paper shredders not realizing they will be taking the fall along with Jeanne Smoot........
tristan
Administrator

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2009, 09:44:40 AM »

I had previously asked ODR member Larry Miller, father of Tahirih Justice Center Executive Director Layli Miller-Muro and Permanent Member of the Tahirih Board of Directors to comment on this IRS investigation, but he did not respond.

Meanwhile, since I asked Larry to comment he has returned to this board and posted in two different areas, so I know he is reading us.  Thus, I ask Larry again to please comment on this matter.  Larry had previously shown himself to be a very civic-minded American (albeit with a philosophy of civic involvment diametrically opposed to my philosophy) and one who would not countenance tax cheats.  So for that reason it is incumbant on Larry to discuss this matter with us at this time.

Larry, please respond.

Advocacy groups that get taxpayer money for "protecting" foreign women and the thoughtless media call foreign woman a "mail order bride" if she met her husband via internet.  This is American imperialism, it is denigrating, insulting and portrays the women as helpless fools.
tristan
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2009, 09:55:04 AM »

Here is the contents of the letter I referred to above:

DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY
INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE
TAX EXEMPT AND GOVERNMENT ENTITIES DIVISION

January 5, 2009
Dear xxxxxx:
Thank you for the information you submitted regarding Tahirih Justice Center.  The Internal Revenue Service has an ongoing examination program to ensure that exempt organizations comply with the applicable provisions of the Internal Revenue Code.  The information you submitted will be considered in this program.

Internal Revenue Code section 6103 protects the privacy of tax returns and tax return information of all taxpayers.  Therefore, we cannot disclose the status of any investigation.  If, at a later date, you have additional information that you believe is relevant to this matter, please attach a copy of this letter to the information and send it to the address shown above.

We appreciate your concern in bringing this matter to our attention.  If you have additional questions, please call XXXXXXX.

Sincerely,
XXXXXXXXXX
Acting Director, EO Examinations

Now, even though this letter says that they will not disclose the status of any investigation, if and when they revoke the tax exempt status of Tahirih they must make this public because, after all, the tax returns of exempt organizations are already public.  Also, I recall reading news accounts of various 501c3s losing their tax exempt status, so these reporters must have found this information to be public.

However, I have not yet determined how I can get this information.  If anyone has experience with the IRS and knows the answer to this, please let me know. 
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 10:03:05 AM by tristan » Logged

frank johnson
OPG

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2009, 09:45:14 PM »

And when the IRS determines that a person (and her Father via a - cough cough - "non-profit organization") have indeed been fraudulently and illegally receiving millions of taxpayer dollars, and not even reporting them as income, they will AS INDIVIDUALS have to return EVERY CENT they have ever received.

EACH stolen penny shall result in a $25,000 fine and 5 years in federal prison for EACH felon (Layli and Larry) involved in the scam.

"But it is not fair!", screams Layli hysterically, "I only obtained the money by fraudulent means. Its not like I sold a foreign woman's address you know! I am your Queen. You must obey me!"

"Shut up Layli! Don't you ever know when to close that large mouth of yours? She is right though!", cries Larry Miller, "And I am your King! Do you really think I started up Tahirih Justice Center and all my Bahai NEW WORLD ORDER propaganda books if I wasn't going to benefit personally and financially from it? The Bahai writings say that if I would be an obedient propagandist for the "faith" and manage to bring in a lot of money for the cause, then I and my stupid daughter will become the official ROYALTY of the BAHAI NEW WORLD ORDER regime. WE will be your masters. WE will be in control. WE will decide who lives (Bahais) and who dies (Christian infidel men who like non-Bahai foreign women.) WE are superior to all of you. We are especially superior to those stupid IRS infidels! Who do these foolish IRS peons think they are anyway? They should be arrested and thrown in federal prison! I think a $25,000 fine and 5 years in prison for EACH minute they spend investigating Layli and me is the least they should pay for our inconvenience and ABUSE."
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 09:57:16 PM by frank johnson » Logged
bronxman
OPG

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2009, 09:05:20 AM »

interesting...

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.islam/browse_thread/thread/96c3430c28123aa3

A little banter from that thread:

The Tahirih Justice Centre was established by women to defend women against abusive men.  And it has been successful in doing so. Abusive sexists have therefore done their best to smear it.

That is a smokescreen and lie, as the current investigation is proving. The TAHIRIH JUSTICE CENTER is a professional political lobby organization under the direct aegis and control of the Bahai National Spiritual Assembly of the United States masquerading as what it is not. It has lately been called on the floor to explain discrepancies in terms of its claimed tax exempt status and it active lobbying efforts with agencies and members of the branches of the United States government. Presently it is the subject of an IRS (Internal Revenue Service) probe for such breach. The boldness of the TJC in boldly violating the terms of non-profit organization status also provides evidence that the claimed non-profit tax exempt status of various Bahaim bodies elsewhere provided by respective governments (including in the US itself) should be placed under investigation, especially since it is an old corporate trick to seek, claim and establish tax thresholds and exemptions on paper while profiting in other ways.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 09:36:12 AM by bronxman » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: