Online Dating Rights. Mail Order Brides
PragueVietnamMoscowGuatemala

FOUR REASONS American men seek romance abroad: Prague, Ha Long Bay, Red Square, small villages in Latin America. Somehow meeting a Czech, Vietnamese, Russian or Peruvian/Colombian/Brazilian woman for a date at one of these exotic places is incomparably more exciting than meeting a hometown girl at the local coffeeshop. Opponents of a man's right to meet foreign women online never stop to consider how enjoyable it is to travel/work/live abroad and learn new cultures and languages while seeking a marriage partner.
Online Dating Rights
July 24, 2017, 02:50:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How Easy It Is to Claim Abuse and Get US Citizenship - Make Him Block a Punch  (Read 4838 times)
VeteransAbroad

This is a subway in Russia. Poor country?

Ignore
« on: August 29, 2007, 05:17:57 AM »

One of my best friends in the world is a woman who wanted me to take pictures of her last week. I did so gladly, but she kept complaining about the resolution. Since I could do nothing about a camera's resolution, I finally quit taking the pictures and started walking away from the beautiful canal in front of which she wanted the photos taken, saying we should go do something else.

This infuriated her for some reason and what happened next was a total shock:

...she ran after me and, without any provocation on my part, started laying some heavy punches into me. Women really are more violent with men than visa versa.

Remember that this was someone I still consider to be one of my best friends in the world.

My loud cries of "Ouch" and unwillingess to defend myself were taken by her to be some kind of mockery, when in fact I was being caused real pain, so she escalated her attack to include a kick to the groin that missed.

She then readied herself for the next kick which would not miss and teach me not to "mock her by pretending to be hurt".

I put my fist down in front of my groin to protect myself. Her oncoming shin ran right into the fist.

What happened next would make any American male's blood run cold. She cried out in pain. There was a black and blue mark on her shin for days. 50 people witnessed the scene and at least one of them may have recounted to police the opposite of what was going on.

As she calmed down, I told her that what just happened would have gotten her US citizenship and a lifetime of cash payments in a heartbeat had we been recently married and living in the US.

She triumphantly said "Good. If we get married, you better behave yourself and do what I say."

--------------------------------

Now James Fox, the husband in the Encounters Case, kept saying outside court (he was NEVER allowed to defend himself or Encounters in court, but rather settled and then went silent) that he had only been defending himself on the one occasion that was used by the Tahirih Justice Center to nail down that he was "an abusive husband" for purposes of Nataliya Fox getting the green card and citizenship without his help.

My question: On what part of Nataliya's body was the bruise that the nurse found? Forearms or Shins? If so, then James Fox is probably correctly stating that he was defending himself (blocked a punch or kick coming at him).

Women throw punches at men in their lives all the time...thinking that they can take it. My sisters alway went for the groin or stomach if they were mad at me for some reason. A man growing up with sisters has to be constantly ready for a sucker punch like that.

Once I pushed my sister down after she took a swing and my mother saw that and grounded me for the rest of the day. I still remember the speech she gave me "No matter how much a woman hits you or kicks you, never fight back. Society will blame you no matter what. I realize your sister was wrong but I am punishing you so you get used to how unfair the system can be and how the system will never be changed."

Sucker punching a man in their lives in the stomach is standard operating procedure for many women. They consider it a method of keeping men in line and it works. I am always on my best behavior with female friends who punch.  Cry

If a woman has a bruise on the arms or legs...and there could be a motive of big money and citizenship for having bruises...then no sane judge should assume that the man had been doing anything other than defending himself by blocking the typical punch that an agitated woman might throw (should she not get her way with something - such as when the man hesitates to take the garbage out because he wants to wait until a commercial on TV).

And the violence against men happens most often during PMS or if the man hasn't seemed to want to have sex recently.

That said, the US Federal Government was NEVER given powers over domestic violence or anything else that happens between a man and a woman in a relationship. Congress has 18 enumerated powers most of which deal with defending the country from enemies.

I would expect the Congress to exercise its real power to go after our enemies...the feminists who lobby them with the money they extract as blackmail for not exposing the politicians' personal lives.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 05:34:06 AM by VeteransAbroad » Logged

Honest journalists will see the Tahirih Justice Center as a front for the NOW that appeals to conservative "Security Moms". Match.com and Yahoo and MySpace are actually working for total Internet regulation because they don't want clients to be anonymous and they want small dating sites/forums dead.
VeteransAbroad

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 06:06:40 AM »

I thought this Fox News report was a parody, but apparently not:

http://www.myfoxla.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=92A184BF717E3816003AE2DC61BD1F37?contentId=3162642&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Wow. I feel bad that the women here were financially used like that. But where was the balance? Where were the stories of men cleaned out of millions of $?

Notice the insinuation that a married man should have totally transparent finances so the wife/girlfriend can make sure he cannot cheat (cheating takes money).

Notice not a word about the plague of men being financially ruined via the false abuse charges stemming from her desire to maybe be with someone else with the family money...

None of this is the federal government's business.

-----------------------------
Regarding why men have not, so far, been able to defend themelves properly in court and against the Tahirih Justice Center, someone at Mens News Daily just put it succinctly:

Criminals are often experienced and intelligent about their defense while an innocent person lacks the ability to respond. For example: You see a girl shoplifting and she knows you'll turn her in. So she yells: "Clerk! That man was stealing dresses and I put them back! Stop him before he gets away!"

Related to why my friend beat me up the other day, because I didn't want to take pictures of her anymore, and then banged her shin as I deflected a kick to the groin:

Whether you call it feminism, PC, chivalry, or whatever, women have in fact become so childish and irresponsible, at least in the eyes of the law, that not only are they incapable of assuming responsibility for their own actions, but that we must not offend women by referring to their irresponsibility as childish, and so the only approach that remains is to victimize women and vilifiy men because of women's childishness and irresponsibility.

And so, we see it everywhere, all of the time, from our churches, city councils, legislatures, news media, advertising to virtually all forms of entertainment, i.e. men are vile evil lazy irresponsible selfish sex-crazed jerks who relentlessly victimize and oppress women.

What all of that really means is that women are not only childishly irresponsible, again, at least in the eyes of government and the PC thought police, but that they are in fact so childishly irresponsible that we must not even mention it for fear of upsetting the poor things.

So every time you see a new law or a new advertisement or whatever that belittles men, what you are in fact seeing is the making of excuses for child-like irresponsible women, because the only acceptable course of action to take for women's irresponsibility is to blame men, even if that means children have to suffer the most.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 07:00:24 AM by VeteransAbroad » Logged

Honest journalists will see the Tahirih Justice Center as a front for the NOW that appeals to conservative "Security Moms". Match.com and Yahoo and MySpace are actually working for total Internet regulation because they don't want clients to be anonymous and they want small dating sites/forums dead.
tristan
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 07:10:19 AM »

I have never hit a woman, but twice women have hit me.  One was even a foreign woman I met on the internet and was dating.

Advocacy groups that get taxpayer money for "protecting" foreign women and the thoughtless media call foreign woman a "mail order bride" if she met her husband via internet.  This is American imperialism, it is denigrating, insulting and portrays the women as helpless fools.
VeteransAbroad

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 01:24:51 PM »

The federal government of no nation should get into "he said, she said" matters between two people. Only the US apparently does this...and only because the feminists insist on total national control. The IMBRA challenge is going to have to be a broad-based challenge against the entire domestic violence industry and its astonishing assumption that the federal government should have anything to do with this.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: