Online Dating Rights. Mail Order Brides
PragueVietnamMoscowGuatemala

FOUR REASONS American men seek romance abroad: Prague, Ha Long Bay, Red Square, small villages in Latin America. Somehow meeting a Czech, Vietnamese, Russian or Peruvian/Colombian/Brazilian woman for a date at one of these exotic places is incomparably more exciting than meeting a hometown girl at the local coffeeshop. Opponents of a man's right to meet foreign women online never stop to consider how enjoyable it is to travel/work/live abroad and learn new cultures and languages while seeking a marriage partner.
Online Dating Rights
May 23, 2017, 08:27:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Lestat posts about American women  (Read 62259 times)
tristan
Administrator

« on: January 31, 2007, 08:46:05 AM »

DON'T MARRY AMERICAN RADICAL FEMINIST WOMEN by Lestat 

The following is the text of two of Lestat's famous (infamous to some women) blog posts.  We switched software recently and are working on republication of the blogs now.  You may agree with Lestat and you may not, mostly based on your gender.  But you will have to admit that what with living in our politically correct society, you probably have not read something as thought provoking about gender issues from the man's point of view before.  We have reposted them here frankly because statistics provided by our hosting company show that his posts rank consistently as one of the most popular posts. 

I have traveled widely to Europe and Asia and I want to share this well-known observation - American feminist women have a terrible reputation among men around the world. They are widely perceived as obese, selfish, spoiled, boorish and emotionally demanding. They are also considered rather overbearing and hysterical. It's well known amongst expat communities around the world that American feminist women are shunned by men outside of U.S.A. 

On the contrary, decent and well-off American men are generally viewed as the "cream of the crop" - highly coveted and desirable.... These gentlemen enjoy a great reputation among foreign ladies who perceive them to be respectful, nurturing, responsible, well-educated and financially secure. In addition, these women believe that American men make great husbands, especially in contrast to native men, who are often disrespectful, abusive and unfaithful.

The problem in this country is that the "best in the world" are often paired up with the "worst in the world".... a complete mismatch. It's like a highschool Prom King dating an ugly, domineering and boorish girl. It's very unlikely this type of relationship will work out. Sadly, this seems to be the case, as the marriages "made in America" have a higher divorce rate (55 to 60 percent) than in the cross-cultural marriages (15 to 20 percent). So why is risk of divorce so much lower when an American gentleman marries a "mail-order bride"? In a nutshell, it's because our Prom King is marrying a Prom Queen, who is beautiful, intelligent, feminine, appreciative and devoted. 

A growing number of affluent American men are rejecting American feminist women and going overseas to embrace loverly, young foreign brides. A nearly fourfold increase in foreign women entering the U.S. on fiance(e) visas (over the last 7 years) supports this contention. It's no secret that by pursuing foreign women, men can find much younger, more attractive and devoted partners than what's available at home.

Let me tell you about the relationship between my loverly Russian wife and myself. Despite our 21 year age difference, our relationship is based on mutual love and admiration.... our love is real and valid. Also, our bond is strengthened by our common interests, continual romance and mutual respect for each other. As with most Russian women, my wife is independent and has a strong will. Our relationship is a 50-50 equal partnership. There is no control and no domination.   

My experience, as described above, is very typical of most marriages to "mail-order brides" - in contrast to many marriages "made in America", there are no bitchiness or nagging, no hysteria or drama and no belligerant or confrontational behaviors.... only mutual love and admiration. 

Therefore...., when a decent and affluent American gentleman marries a young, lovely foreign bride, what's created is truly, a match made in heaven - the best matched with the best.... And IMBRA is really a vindictive and scornful feminist response to growing international romance.   

I want to inform modern American feminists of this new reality: most American men do not want you. They do not want to date you and they certainly do not want to marry you. Do you know why? Because any relationships with you pose too much legal and financial risks to American men. The enormous risks of divorce and financial insolvency that men face when they marry you is no longer justified by paltry (often minimum) rewards that you bring to a marriage. Thus, you are being scorned and ignored by a growing number of affluent American men who prefer more feminine and traditional foreign women who offer youth, beauty and loyalty, the qualities you lack. These men realize that by marrying foreign women, they incur lower risk of divorce and greater probability of successful marriage and happiness. Therefore,... many of you will never marry or have children... you will end up like one of your own, Maria Cantwell - old, un-married, completely childless, living with mommy... You need to understand that by depriving and denying your biological instinct to create, love and nurture a family, modern feminism has created a royal road to oblivion that ends with your emptiness, bitterness and despair. Whatever traits or value you carried in your genes will stop with you. No children, no legacy... When you die, you truely die.

A growing number of men now make no apologies for rejecting any modern feminist women. The enormous risks incurred in marrying an American feminist are simply not justified by minimal or no rewards that these relationships bring. An American gentleman now has to walk through a minefield of risks including false abuse claims, financial bankrupcy (from divorce), and denial of child visitation rights. Thus, any intelligent and self-respecting man would reject this modern feminist paradigm of marriage.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 03:12:28 PM by tristan » Logged

Advocacy groups that get taxpayer money for "protecting" foreign women and the thoughtless media call foreign woman a "mail order bride" if she met her husband via internet.  This is American imperialism, it is denigrating, insulting and portrays the women as helpless fools.
VeteransAbroad

This is a subway in Russia. Poor country?

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2007, 01:39:28 PM »

Yesterday I spoke with a very smart and nice Australian woman at the Vatican who told me that Lestat's now world-famous article did not belong on the front page of ODR because it could turn even non-feminist women off. Tristan has now made the famous article just a topic in the forum.

For those who don't know about it, Lestat posted this on a blog in October and got the entire American feminist world in a rage. It was the single posting related to ODR that put this website on the map, even though it happened to be something I largely disagreed with. Go figure. I post the most at ODR, but the post that becomes world famous is by someone who posts very rarely.  Cool

Anyway, here is a polite critique of the famous post:

I have traveled widely to Europe and Asia and I want to share this well-known observation - American feminist women have a terrible reputation among men around the world. They are widely perceived as obese, selfish, spoiled, boorish and emotionally demanding.

I have crisscrossed the globe for a generation and have rarely seen foreign men mention American women except for showing extreme lust for Brittany Spears or, and I don't understand this, Paris Hilton.

They are also considered rather overbearing and hysterical. It's well known amongst expat communities around the world that American feminist women are shunned by men outside of U.S.A. 

I wouldn't use those two adjectives myself, but if Lestat is specifying that any particular American woman is a "feminist", then I would say "overly-opinionated or self-centered or self-righteous".

But I have met great American women in foreign countries and would gladly date them if they were not overly-opinionated, self-centered and self-righteous.

The definition of "expat" tends to be anglo saxon males living in non-anglo-saxon societies. Anglo Saxon men have more power to tell American feminists to take a walk when they are in an environment where there are plenty of attractive non-feminist foreigners around.

On the contrary, decent and well-off American men are generally viewed as the "cream of the crop" - highly coveted and desirable.... These gentlemen enjoy a great reputation among foreign ladies who perceive them to be respectful, nurturing, responsible, well-educated and financially secure. In addition, these women believe that American men make great husbands, especially in contrast to native men, who are often disrespectful, abusive and unfaithful.

I wouldn't put down the competition at the end, but what Lestat says here is otherwise true and I bet this was the line that caused the rage in the feminist communities that believe that all women should hate American men (which is why feminists are gleeful about a foreign bride divorcing an American man and taking his house).

Also it is not "on the contrary" but "to the contrary". It is too late to change that grammar because the original post is now a classic and you cannot change a classic.

The problem in this country is that the "best in the world" are often paired up with the "worst in the world".... a complete mismatch. It's like a highschool Prom King dating an ugly, domineering and boorish girl. It's very unlikely this type of relationship will work out.

I will tell you why I don't see this analogy:

To me it is like the all-American highschool prom King dating the gorgeous American prom Queen, but she should be secretly dating a local businessman if she is over 18, which is what a Russian prom Queen would do.

Because the prom Queen is dumb enough to marry someone her own age who does not know what he wants (which is to eventually marry a younger woman), the marriage eventually falls apart and she is left bitter and divorced at age 40. She then sees her former husband or guys like me who never married...dating 20 year old Polish women and she screams out with fury and attacks international dating websites!

It can be said that this is not anyone's fault but the society that told the gorgeous Prom Queen that she should reject the local businessmen and waste her youth with the caddish Prom King her own age.

These days, that local businessman just gets on a plane to Europe after the Prom Queen back home shows she is tied up with the Prom King who is too young for her.

Sadly, this seems to be the case, as the marriages "made in America" have a higher divorce rate (55 to 60 percent) than in the cross-cultural marriages (15 to 20 percent).

Correct. And one of the reasons is that the cross-cultural dating scene is one where the risky practice of "dating your own age" is not the norm (see prom Queen marries Prom King analogy above).

So why is risk of divorce so much lower when an American gentleman marries a "mail-order bride"? In a nutshell, it's because our Prom King is marrying a Prom Queen, who is beautiful, intelligent, feminine, appreciative and devoted. 

But I just said that the whole problem was that the American Prom King marries the American Prom Queen and that is a mistake. So I see the foreign Prom Queen marrying Indiana Jones or James Bond while telling the immature, unsuccessful, same-age Prom King to take a hike.  Cool

A growing number of affluent American men are rejecting American feminist women and going overseas to embrace loverly, young foreign brides. A nearly fourfold increase in foreign women entering the U.S. on fiance(e) visas (over the last 7 years) supports this contention. It's no secret that by pursuing foreign women, men can find much younger, more attractive and devoted partners than what's available at home.

Come to think of it, maybe what upset radical feminists most about Lestat's post was his unabashed use of the Victorian word "loverly". That even drives me nuts. Cool

That being said, this must be an example of a "loverly" Russian woman:

And I haven't really noticed a lot more American men going to Russia. I see empty plane seats and empty train seats and, when I go to the Red Lion in St. Petersburg, I am the single American guy surrounded by 300 Russian women.  Tongue

Aren't we still 0.2% of the population? Let's keep it that way after we get a Supreme Court decision that laws cannot be made against Americans who travel as a protected class (a protected minority).

So while American men deal with radical feminists back home, we 0.2% are forced to deal with this:

Let me tell you about the relationship between my loverly Russian wife and myself. Despite our 21 year age difference, our relationship is based on mutual love and admiration.... our love is real and valid. Also, our bond is strengthened by our common interests, continual romance and mutual respect for each other. As with most Russian women, my wife is independent and has a strong will. Our relationship is a 50-50 equal partnership. There is no control and no domination.

He is correct that there is no domination and control issue in such an age difference. If anything, the younger woman always has more power to leave the older man because she is young and beautiful and the world wants her.

My experience, as described above, is very typical of most marriages to "mail-order brides" - in contrast to many marriages "made in America", there are no bitchiness or nagging, no hysteria or drama and no belligerant or confrontational behaviors.... only mutual love and admiration. 

Russian women with no hysteria or drama??

Heellllo?

That is what I love about them! They cry their eyes out if they perceive that things are not or might not work out...which is the glue that makes them so wonderful to me.

Let me contrast the two relationships I had with American women 20 years younger than myself recently: there was no bitchiness or nagging, no hysteria or drama and no belligerent or controlling behavior. The physical part of the relationships were great. With great dental work, American women make great kissers.

But the problem was that these two gorgeous young California women never cried. Because it wasn't about me or whether I might leave them or things wouldn't work out. Feminism had taught them to be self reliant to the point of not being able to cry. It was like dating men in this respect. Women reading this: please let your emotions come out. Forget the ideology that says you have to behave like a man and emote like a man.

Another problem was the Opinionatedness: One girlfriend was a leftist who just could not handle that I was for overthrowing Saddam and she could not say the word "radical feminist" in a sentence (or "radical" anything).

And the other was an evangelical Christian who took religion to mean judging everybody else harshly (but she was the best kisser).

Therefore...., when a decent and affluent American gentleman marries a young, lovely foreign bride, what's created is truly, a match made in heaven - the best matched with the best.... And IMBRA is really a vindictive and scornful feminist response to growing international romance.   

There is no other logical reason for IMBRA. It is protectionism against social globalization. It is is like opposing the Free Trade Agreement.

I want to inform modern American feminists of this new reality: most American men do not want you. They do not want to date you and they certainly do not want to marry you. Do you know why? Because any relationships with you pose too much legal and financial risks to American men.

He is talking about radical feminists, which is any American woman who could support IMBRA (any feminist who thinks at least part of IMBRA are wrong is someone I might date and marry).

The enormous risks of divorce and financial insolvency that men face when they marry you is no longer justified by paltry (often minimum) rewards that you bring to a marriage.

I might marry an American woman whom I know has been working to overthrow laws that financially destroy men when divorces happen.

Imagine, however, going on a date with a young American woman and mentioning how some guy got taken to the cleaners unfairly and your date getting anxious about telling you how much she disagrees with you?

Guess what? I've had that happen in the US. That is probably the norm in cities like Boston, Seattle or San Francisco. They would argue without realizing that you are really testing them on what they might do to you.

A journalist in America should survey some single women on the street about Michael Jordan and other topics and then ask the final question: if a man knew you felt this way, should he consider you a risk factor as a bride? Odds are that a common answer would be "Screw him if he doesn't like anything I said." This would be saying "If a man does not like it that I just promised that I would financially ruin him if things went wrong with a marriage, then screw him".

And then the Tahirih Justice Center women (who think this way) try to put themselves into court as "experts" who say the men who refuse to date women who think that way are "maladjusted" or "socially inept" and "prone to wanting to control a woman".

Someone should write a book about how people with certain ideologies will directly tell you what they would or will do to you under hypothetical scenarios...when it is not in their interest to make such admissions nor would it be wise for the person listening to allow that person to do what they promised.

When someone says they are going to do something, they often will.

If a woman says on the first date "You go girl" when she hears that Michael Jordan's wife took him to the cleaners....run...don't walk and don't pick up the check on that one.

The problem is that too many American men will let such a "You go girl" about a woman screwing over a man big-time...go straight through one ear and out the other. The man might figure that he is, at least, getting sex right now, so he won't calculate the risk despite it being obviously 100%.

Thus, you are being scorned and ignored by a growing number of affluent American men who prefer more feminine and traditional foreign women who offer youth, beauty and loyalty, the qualities you lack.

Two of these traits are out of the control of most women. Much of the hidden support for IMBRA is because too many older American women think they are innocent of having grown older and are pissed that we are ignoring them even though they are nice and not feminist.

And there is some truth to that. The fall of the Soviet Union put a lot of very nice, non-feminist western women out of business socially simply because there were just as nice non-feminist women who were a lot younger now available.

These men realize that by marrying foreign women, they incur lower risk of divorce and greater probability of successful marriage and happiness. Therefore,... many of you will never marry or have children... you will end up like one of your own, Maria Cantwell - old, un-married, completely childless, living with mommy... You need to understand that by depriving and denying your biological instinct to create, love and nurture a family, modern feminism has created a royal road to oblivion that ends with your emptiness, bitterness and despair. Whatever traits or value you carried in your genes will stop with you. No children, no legacy... When you die, you truely die.

This can be considered cruel if read by a non-feminist American woman who didn't reach her current singleness by being mean and nasty or ignoring men for their career or rejecting men who voted for Reagan when they were college coeds. But for older feminists who fit that description, the loneliness is self-inflicted and Maria Cantwell is a prime example.

She is also trying to take our civil rights away because of it.

A growing number of men now make no apologies for rejecting any modern feminist women. The enormous risks incurred in marrying an American feminist are simply not justified by minimal or no rewards that these relationships bring. An American gentleman now has to walk through a minefield of risks including false abuse claims, financial bankrupcy (from divorce), and denial of child visitation rights. Thus, any intelligent and self-respecting man would reject this modern feminist paradigm of marriage.

That is another thing to test on a first date: How does the woman you are going on a date with think about false abuse claims? Depending on how she answers, A) walk away or B) continue.

Remember, if a woman tells you that she likes the way a rich man just got taken to the cleaners in a bitter divorce...she has just given you a warning about a 100% risk factor in marrying her.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 02:19:55 PM by VeteransAbroad » Logged

Honest journalists will see the Tahirih Justice Center as a front for the NOW that appeals to conservative "Security Moms". Match.com and Yahoo and MySpace are actually working for total Internet regulation because they don't want clients to be anonymous and they want small dating sites/forums dead.
VeteransAbroad

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2007, 07:05:45 PM »

I just thought of an example: In December 2000 I happened to be in Manhattan while criss-crossing the globe. Keep in mind that, for a man who travels around the world a lot, New York City seems like a small place. A man gets a lot of perspective. He knows, for instance, how wonderful and easy to get along women are from certain countries as compared to others (and not because they have to be friendly due to economic circumstances - a horrible feminist lie).

See the end of the movie "Brigadoon" to get the kind of perspective on New York City that a businessman may have after he has been able to compare the place to a Brigadoon.

Anyway, before flying into town I signed in to Match.com and found myself a good looking Harvard MBA graduate to introduce myself to.

Note that my Match.com profile was of the caliber that a gorgeous Harvard MBA not only answered me but agreed to meet me for lunch on short notice.

At the lunch I asked her what her experience on Match.com had been like.

She responded that she recently had a date that went really well and agreed to another date. Then she said "But just before the second date started I realized that there was no future so I called to cancel. And you wouldn't believe what happened. He dared to get angry. I couldn't believe how I had to hear myself criticized. He was just so mean and all I had wanted to do was save him the trouble of being encouraged by my presence that I was supposedly still interested."

I asked "So do you believe that his behavior showed you that you made the right decision in the first place that he was not for you?"

She could not answer that really, so I asked "Do you really believe it was doing him a favor by cancelling at the last minute like that?" Silence.

"Would you ever do that to me"? Silence.

And then I paid the bill and hailed a taxi for her.

Men should, by the way, ask all prospective American dates if there are more than 2 men from their pasts whom they would not say hello to on the street if they met by accident.

Honest journalists will see the Tahirih Justice Center as a front for the NOW that appeals to conservative "Security Moms". Match.com and Yahoo and MySpace are actually working for total Internet regulation because they don't want clients to be anonymous and they want small dating sites/forums dead.
VeteransAbroad

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2007, 07:10:27 PM »

I also judge dates by the way they treat cripples begging on the street and, no, I don't buy the concept that these people are faking it and really raking in the cash in most cases.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2007, 06:08:55 AM by VeteransAbroad » Logged

John Harrison

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2007, 04:25:31 AM »

I have to say that Tristan is absolutely right.  In every respect.  I have been in Russia for the last fifteen years.  I speak the language fluently.  I got married AND DIVORCED from my first Russian wife, and soon will marry again - but, of course, only a Russian woman.  The notion that only men who 'can't get a date' in America go abroad is ludicrous.  I was extremely successful with American women.  I thought that they were okay because I had nothing to compare them to.  But when I came to Russia, I never looked back even once.  I had studied Russian for six years before coming here and back in 1992 I thoroughly subscribed to EVERY Cold War stereotype: Russian women are muscular, bearded, and smell.  They bark instead of talking.  I was honestly afraid of what I would find in Russia.  After being in Russia for one week I knew I would never want to be with an American woman ever again - period.  Many Russian women have no desire to leave Russia but yes, there are still many Russian women who want to leave due to one reason: financial stability.  I condone only true love, and scorn these women to some extent.  But they can't begin to compare to American feminists: aggressive, complexed, capricious women who are on a path to destroy American men.  Russian women love masculinity and love it when men care for them.  As for financial stability, let's put an American feminist on a salary of $400 a month i a town where the heat might not always be on in the winter.  Let's put her in the garden picking beetles off the potatoes and see how long she lasts.  Russian women are more forgiving of naturally occurring human faults.  Not only are they more curvacious, beautiful, and feminine.  Not only do they love to get made up and dress well and would NEVER leave the apartment without first making sure their boots weren't dirty.  Not only do they make sure their handbag matches their hat.  But they are human and SOULFUL.  I love every single day I am in Russia.  It is a treat just being in this country - a treat for which I am extremely grateful.  Yes, I miss Reese's peanut butter cups.  But not American women.  Not one second of one day.  And I have no tolerance for jealousy.  American men who are well-groomed, smart, professional guys have every right in the world to be with a smart, sophisticated, drop-dead gorgeous woman.  Halle Berry or Jennifer Anniston?  I don't know or care whether I am spelling their names correctly, because I see scores of women here every day much more beautiful AND human.  What a combination! 
tristan
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2007, 06:05:29 AM »

Bravo, John.  Thanks for the heartfelt post.

Advocacy groups that get taxpayer money for "protecting" foreign women and the thoughtless media call foreign woman a "mail order bride" if she met her husband via internet.  This is American imperialism, it is denigrating, insulting and portrays the women as helpless fools.
John Harrison

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2007, 08:10:08 AM »

Tristan,

Thanks!  I just get SO sick of hearing how foreign women are mindless kitchen slaves and how the men who want to marry them are brutal, inhuman monsters who want "June Cleaver out of bed and a prostitute in bed".  American women seethe with jealousy and demand that we respect them while at the same time lashing out hatefully at foreign women.  If a woman wears high heels and a dress or miniskirt she "looks like a prostitute".  So I suppose wearing an old baseball cap, old jeans, and a GAP sweatshirt is supposed to "look cool".  American women don't WANT to turn on men.  They don't like looking attractive and reveling in their femininity.  Many foreign women do.  I think Western European women are often just as bad.  Also, the typical man who looks for a foreign wife has often gotten burned AT LEAST once in a marriage with an American women, and is not Jeb the wife-beater from a trailer park.  The fact a man even gets on a plane to go to Russia, etc. means he is most likely educated, well-groomed, professional, etc.  And many of us truly respect women - real women.  I do.  So I am supposed to just sit quietly and take being labeled a "monster" by some frumpy feminist next to whom a pit viper can be labeled cuddly?  I don't think so.  Fact: Russian women are smart, hard-charging spitfires who know what they want.  They are not blind kitchen slaves.  If they act that way, it is only because they are looking at some long-term goal very patiently (i.e. American citizenship).  Fact: a man like me, who speaks the language and loves the culture, is not an ogre.  And the sooner all American men wake up to the world out there, the better.  Choice is what a market is all about, and it is high time to break American womens' monopoly!!!!
Delphi_Programmer

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2007, 06:24:01 PM »

To American men seeking younger women, this is what you have to look forward to when feminist laws completely vanquish our freedom to meet and marry foreign women:

I was surfing the web and I found several sites that are for AGE-GAPPED relationships and relationship seekers.  I thought that was a change of pace for American females.  Wrong!  85% of the women on those sites are older women seeking younger men.  The few men on those sites are male feminists to the bone!

There was a thread started by a male member named "Crackerjack".  His question was "How young is too young a dating prospect for a 50ish guy".  The overwhelming response was 25 to 30.  Under 25 was out of the question.  When I challenged the opinion I was crucified!  The debate got so heated that good 'ol "Crackerjack" himself responded and said "When we post messages we simply put questions out there for people, who have a right to their opinion.  You, sir, should leave it at that".  They then started a poll asking members if they deliberately sought a younger or older partner.  I was the ONLY MEMBER who said yes.  They started that poll to deliberately belittle me and discredit my opinions.

The feminist hatred for older men seeking young women in this country extends even to web sites that are FOR AGE-GAPPED LOVE!

Foreign women were, until now, the ONLY ESCAPE from the feminist disdain for us older men who simply want an attractive, unspoiled, un-calloused woman with no baggage who will love and appreciate us for who we are.

This law needs to be defeated and destroyed if there is any hope for the future happiness of single men over 40 in this country!

Get government out of the Personals Ads and out of our personal lives.
tristan
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2007, 06:41:23 AM »

I once did an informal survey on Match.com and found that some 80% of women wanted a man up to 8 years younger and up to 3 years older. 

Thus, this meant that statistically I would end up dating older women if I sought American women for dates.  And it worked this way in actual fact as most of my local dates were my age or a few years older.

Eventually I married (a foreign woman) and she is ten years younger.  She WANTED to marry a man about ten years older than her, and while I had no certain age that I was seeking I found it delightful to have a younger wife.

Scooter

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2007, 05:06:44 PM »

I personally go no younger than 21.  After all, there' shouldn't be any complaints about "robbing the cradle" at that age.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 05:38:28 PM by Scooter » Logged

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
--Edmund Burke, Irish philosopher & statesman
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: