Online Dating Rights. Mail Order Brides
PragueVietnamMoscowGuatemala

FOUR REASONS American men seek romance abroad: Prague, Ha Long Bay, Red Square, small villages in Latin America. Somehow meeting a Czech, Vietnamese, Russian or Peruvian/Colombian/Brazilian woman for a date at one of these exotic places is incomparably more exciting than meeting a hometown girl at the local coffeeshop. Opponents of a man's right to meet foreign women online never stop to consider how enjoyable it is to travel/work/live abroad and learn new cultures and languages while seeking a marriage partner.
Online Dating Rights
February 25, 2017, 05:57:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Singles Online  (Read 14635 times)
stargazer123

Ignore
« on: June 24, 2008, 01:01:20 AM »

is now live.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 07:37:30 AM by tristan » Logged

----------------------------------------
Filipina Dating Free Chat
frank johnson
OPG

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 07:35:17 AM »

Gosh but you are not IMBRA compliant and none of us would ever dream of breaking a Bahai feminist "law" not to mention most of us are already happily married to foreign women - REAL ones that is, not the "fake" photos on your website.

Here's a free one for you Layli. Let's see you make a public example out of them if you are brave enough that is and I doubt you are. All empty threats and no action just like that other Bahai con artist Buialiahuilahial.

Didn't you say you were going to enforce IMBRA or was that just another lie to get more taxpayer money? Come on Layli or are you just going to sit on your fat ass all day propagandizing your bunco Bahai "Faith"?

"I'll have this company serving life in prison as soon as I find out who is behind it!", screams Layli hysterically, "How dare they so brazenly mock me by showing up on ODR? However all you single men out there are more than welcome to visit our new Tahirih Mail Order Bahai bride website www.ichatbahai.com. Not only are we IMBRA excempt but there are some hot sexy Bahai Iranian mail order brides wanting to meet you. They are hot and sexy and want to marry American men and come here. Satisfaction guaranteed or you get the next Bahai Iranian bride for free! In fact you can have as many Bahai brides for the price of one as you want as long as you fly them over to America to help me with our Bahai takeover, er I mean be "subservient to you and cook and clean the house" (after they divorce you and take your house that is - Ha Ha."
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 07:14:35 AM by frank johnson » Logged
stargazer123

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 08:22:08 PM »

i don't understand what you mean man.  Roll Eyes

Delphi_Programmer

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2008, 08:32:58 PM »

We, here at ODR, are ever vigilant of malicious spam, Trojan horses and other attacks against our web site and its members.  Anyone who comes here and merely posts a link is suspect.  It's a shame it has to be that way, but the feminists are a bunch of real slime bags who would stoop to any level to attack freedom, liberty and our pursuit of happiness.

If you are sincere in your wish to share a web site that we can benefit from, then please talk to us some more and show us that you're not a paid (or volunteer) feminist operative who is just here to trash us.

Get government out of the Personals Ads and out of our personal lives.
tristan
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2008, 07:19:10 AM »

Stargazer,

You have violated our TOS by posting your commercial ad here.  Before I delete it, are you interested in our cause, fighting against a federal law aimed at putting you out of operation?

Tristan

Advocacy groups that get taxpayer money for "protecting" foreign women and the thoughtless media call foreign woman a "mail order bride" if she met her husband via internet.  This is American imperialism, it is denigrating, insulting and portrays the women as helpless fools.
stargazer123

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2008, 08:38:41 PM »

Yes, i am interested... pls enlighten me about it.

ps. don't delete my post. T.Y

frank johnson
OPG

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2008, 11:53:22 PM »

How about just deleting your web url instead? I mean you didn't come here to try to drum up badly needed business right?

Besides you wouldn't want Tristan to be thrown in Bahai prison for conspiracy to evade IMBRA would you?
tristan
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2008, 07:41:12 AM »

Stargazer,

I have altered your original post that contained your website address as it appears to have been posted in violation of our TOS for commercial purposes only.

Your response to my previous inquiry that I tell you about IMBRA when the home page is replete with information about it suggests that are insincere and that your sole motivation for posting here was to annoy me and the readers of my site solely for your commercial gain.

Thus, I will delete this entire topic shortly but in the meanwhile I have banned you from posting on this site again.

Tristan

Advocacy groups that get taxpayer money for "protecting" foreign women and the thoughtless media call foreign woman a "mail order bride" if she met her husband via internet.  This is American imperialism, it is denigrating, insulting and portrays the women as helpless fools.
frank johnson
OPG

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2008, 08:19:50 AM »

You are absolutely right Tristan. This is YOUR site and all the rest of us are your guests and comrades in arms.

As Stargazer is now relegated to page 2,867 of Google when you type in Asian Brides (or whatever) along with the other 600 services who have no idea of how to do proper search engine placement. This is why they are always begging noticable established sites to exchange links or place banners for them. (Hint. It only drags down your site's placement by doing so I'm told. Of course what do I know?)

So Layli, if you are ever going to get off your fat ass and start "cracking down" on the hundreds of non-IMBRA compliant sites you better get some extra "volunteers" to waste time (and your/our money feeding them scraps) trying to find them.

Of course having a Masters Degree in this subject, I could tell you who they are in a minute. Would you like to know? Sorry I can't tell. Ha Ha Ha. Want to know? Whoops I "forgot." Ha Ha Ha

matthusky9

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2010, 12:07:28 PM »

I dont see that guy placing links yea i can see some johnson has included links in the post, well I can say to admin, if he doesnt wants to allow any links getting out from his site he should limits posting to some extent or block signatures.

Hook me Up
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: