Online Dating Rights. Mail Order Brides
PragueVietnamMoscowGuatemala

FOUR REASONS American men seek romance abroad: Prague, Ha Long Bay, Red Square, small villages in Latin America. Somehow meeting a Czech, Vietnamese, Russian or Peruvian/Colombian/Brazilian woman for a date at one of these exotic places is incomparably more exciting than meeting a hometown girl at the local coffeeshop. Opponents of a man's right to meet foreign women online never stop to consider how enjoyable it is to travel/work/live abroad and learn new cultures and languages while seeking a marriage partner.
Online Dating Rights
August 19, 2017, 07:57:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A 4th of July History of IMBRA  (Read 3887 times)
frank johnson
OPG

Ignore
« on: July 03, 2007, 03:46:43 PM »

PART 1  Why IMBRA was REALLY "needed" as told by feminists on the internet.

A Department of Justice Study in 1999 showed that there is a LOWER RATE of spousal abuse in mail order brides compared to the general population. Also, an extensive research by a feminist, Lisa Ann Simons ("Marriage, Migration and Markets", 2001) confirmed this. Second, there has NEVER been a single case of an International Marriage Broker (IMB) being accused or charged with human trafficking or slavery. In other words, the mail order brides were in safer marriages compared to the general population.

--------------------------------

So why is it "needed?" Feminists reveal why they love IMBRA:

"Some of the guys defending this law just don't get it, as usual. The Senator (Brownback) must have supported this law not to keep men from dating, but to keep foreign women out! We have too many foreigners in this country, most of them entering illegally. So to keep you politically correct liberals from attacking him, he did an end run around. The end result is a safer and better country without more foreigners who dont give a whit about America except to make money here and go home and badmouth us."

"I notice a man gave some foolish answer to the question about preferring foreigners over good, red-blooded American gals. If it weren't for guys like you, maybe us girls could get a few more dates now and then. It's not like I can't get them, but I shouldn't have to compete with foreign women. The fewer of them here the better, for me and even for you though you don't know it. Same thing applies to all the Filapina whores, Russian hookers and Colombian trash you guys want to marry."

"The International Marriage Broker Regulation Act is being upheld by restraining orders in two states. We really need to rally behind Layli Miller-Muro (layli@tahirih.org) and show support. All (feminist agendas) could be lost if an injunction is achieved. Its actually shameful that a battle in the gender war has reached federal court. The real irony is that the fight is over how American men are allowed to communicate with "non-feminist" foreign women."

"I work with a guy who has a Filipina wife. Just interacting with him on the job, I see he has some control freak ways and before I even met his wife, I figured she was Asian (honestly, I've been batting 1000 in picking out the creepy white dudes I work with whom I know are too ugly or wierd to attract a modern American wife). Upon seeing her, everything in me just screamed "pedophile!"  As a black female, I have no doubt in my mind that 200 years ago, he would have been slinking out to the slave quarters to rape slave women."

"What is really gross is that my short, fat, rude and ignorant manager just returned from a vacation in the Philippines. Given some of the tasteless comments he's made in the past, I can only imagine what he did most of the time he was there ... It's so common out here that I try not to even look when I see some of those couples. It almost frightens me. YUCK!"

"Usually these women (if they survive), stay just long enough to acquire citizenship and then leave, so there is a bit of usage on either side ... think I'd rather die in abject poverty ... more power to them."

"I just read an article about international dating in an online dating magazine and it states that there has been an exponential growth of American men going overseas and finding foreign brides. What is disturbing is that many are rich and well educated American men, who are highly successful in their careers. The article also quotes that if the present trend continues, in 20 years, about 25 percent of American men will be married to foreign ladies. Now, an attempt was made to help prevent this by the government passing the International Marriage Brokers Regulatiuons Act 2005 (IMBRA)."

"Soon, the international marriages will become main stream in our society, unless something puts a break to it. This is a disturbing trend and one of the agendas for the feminists groups (and their politicians) is to formulate a strategy to discourage the "cream of the crop" of American men from marrying foreign women."

"This could partially explain why a "good man" is hard to find these days, since many foreign ladies are also competing for the same type of guys."

"Has anyone considered using the new IMBRA law as a precedent to regulating men's communication on blogs and the Internet in general? IMBRA does not permit American men to communicate, by email or any other means, with foreign women (can't even say "hello") unless he completes a lengthy form and submits very personal background information. So why can't there be a law that somehow restricts men from making unfriendly and threatening communication on blogs?"

THE PROPAGANDA CAMPAIGN BEGINS:

http://www.emediawire.com/releases/2004/7/prweb138739.htm

Promoters of the INTERNATIONAL MARRIAGE BROKER REGULATION ACT strategically link international matchmaking organizations with human trafficking rings in effort to gain bipartisan support.

Strategic linking of marriage brokers with human trafficking rings aids in gaining bipartisan support for law intent on eliminating international matchmaking companies and websites.

(PRWEB) July 4, 2004 -- To gain bipartisan support for the International Marriage Broker Regulation Act, we endorse the strategies of (1) using "womens' protection" as the main theme of the law; and (2) claiming that American-based marriage brokers are part of global human trafficking rings, however unfounded.

We also support provisions of the Act that will require brokers to conduct large quantities of consent verifications and background checks before American men can write love letters or make any contact with foreign women. These provisions will make it very difficult for American-based marriage brokers to organize those disgusting overseas introduction "parties" where women outnumber men 100 to 1. These provisions will also drive up costs to the point of putting most brokers out of business. In addition, this law effectively places "warning labels" on American men thus decreasing demand for them among foreign women over time.

Although this law is long overdue (and hopefully not too late), we welcome the Marriage Broker Regulation Act of 2003 as a means to regulating the often arrogant and brazen international marriage broker industry. This industry has gone from the fringe to the mainstream. The American male population is now overly exposed to the message that it is acceptable to desire and actually marry women "unspoiled" by American materialism and most troubling, "uninfected" by American feminism. This message may impede the progress of feminism here at home and give American men the idea that it is acceptable to not respect feminist principles that took so long to instill upon them.   

The marriage broker websites promulgate the "message" that American men are highly desirable outside the U.S. and can have access to women not intent on upholding over 30 years of hard won womens' rights. These sites also offensively elaborate on the reasons for rejecting American women as part of a campaign to promote the desirablity of foreign women. We find this to be most appalling.

Certainly, the existence of this industry is indicative of the sad state of romantic relationships between men and women in North America; however, it by no means should be allowed to continue unregulated.
-------------------------------------------------

Lifetime Television Network, Television for Women, a TV station that produces and airs programming primarily with plots and themes of domestic abuse and the victimization of women premiered a mini-series called "Human Trafficking" which was used to stir emotion and support to pass and rally behind IMBRA.

Quote from Lifetime TV website:

"Strategic linking of marriage brokers with human trafficking rings aids in gaining bipartisan support for a law intent on eliminating international matchmaking companies and websites. The Human Trafficking Lifetime movie series is an ideal venue for promoting this campaign."
---------------------------------------------------

"Im glad you are getting it and everyone else on this board is finally understanding. The Tahirih Justice Center and other groups are using the emotional propaganda generated by this miniseries to finally get the Marriage Broker Regulation Act passed. The international matchmaking websites must be eliminated by any means possible, even with a law that violates the civil rights of American men and offends foreign women by making them out to be incapable of thinking for themselves. It will pass and we will maintain the feminist paradigm of what constitutes relationships between men and women in this country. "

INTERNATIONAL MARRIAGE BROKER REGULATION ACT CRAFTED TO ELIMINATE FOREIGN MATCHMAKING WEBSITES
I
The main purpose of this series is to enrage the public in an effort to ensure passage of the legislation. Its all about getting this passed in any way possible, by any means possible. If that means American men are shown in a negative way, so be it. This law was written as a second-best option since it was not legally possible to shut down the broker websites. So a passable law was crafted that could be slipped in with the aid of emotional propaganda in the form of numerous press releases, deals with members of Congress and now a TV mini series.

Just take a deep breath and let it go. We just want these websites to fade out of business. In addition to the abuse they cause, they are offensive to American women, threaten feminism, and peddle damaging ideas and options to American men. This law is the camel's nose in the tent and before long, it will not be so easy to vote with a passport and marry women from foreign countries.

By amybro (aka Pinky, TJC troll) on Sunday, October 23, 2005 at 12:49pm (#36 of 913)

The elimination of marriage broker websites via the Marriage Broker Regulation Act relies on propaganda

Propaganda is very necessary and effective, especially in the case of the Marriage Broker Regulation Act. This law was crafted as a means to legally eliminate the international matchmaking websites. The writers of IMBRA have really done a great job of appealing to the public and the US Congress.

First, a new name was created to set the tone. The terminology went from IMO's (International Matchmaking Organizations) to IMB's (International Marriage Brokers). The term IMB has a negative connotation and was purposely coined to cast a negative light over the industry even though IMB is less descriptive of the actual nature of the business as the IMO's do not "broker" marriages. The new term was also necessary to separate these small companies from the larger companies such as Match.com that provide similar services.

Second, an exception in the law was granted to large companies such as MSN personals, Yahoo Personals, and Match.com who provide International Matchmaking services as a substantial part of their dating/matchmaking offerings. The provision states the following are exempt:

"an entity that provides dating services between United States citizens or legal permanent residents and aliens, but not as its principal business, and charges comparable rates to all clients regardless of the gender or country of residence of the client."

These large companies are responsible for advertising thousands of profiles of foreign women and make up the lion's share of the International Matchmaking business, and yet are exempt from any responsibility under this legislation. Moreover, foreign women do join these sites for free and wait for American men to pay for the right to contact them. Therefore, rates are not comparable.

Although I am very much against this exemption, I accept it and the propaganda used to achieve it, as necessary. This was done out of fear on the part of the sponsors that the opposition from MSN, Yahoo, and other similarly situated companies would bury their legislation. However, the exemption does prevent foreign women from receiving any information concerning their immigration rights when utilizing these companies. Although I accept the logic of this decision, I feel that all Matchmaking entities operating on a for-profit basis, and advertising profiles of foreign women, should be treated the same in regards to this legislation.

Third, the law forces all American male clients to complete criminal history forms to be given to every foreign woman he wished to contact, regardless if the woman has any interest in them or not. No woman anywhere wants to have a man's bacground information when meeting them for the first time at a bar or in a mall. This intrusion into the private lives of US citizens will certainly be a seen as an inconvenience and drive customers away.

Fourth (and this is the best), it will be logistically impossible for marriage broker companies to obtain signed releases from each foreign woman for each Amercian man who requests her contact information. Since many foreign women do not have access to E-mail on a regular basis, the process would be extremely time consuming and expensive. The intent of this clause is to essentially put these firms out of business since it would be impossible to effectively compete with foreign and other exempt companies who will still be able to give contact information instantly over the internet as it is now done with all other matchmaking companies.

Fifth, the writers of the law state that foreign matchmaking is a form of trafficking. This propaganda creates public outcry and got IMBRA placed into VAWA. Dianne Post, Director of Systems Advocacy at the Arizona Coalition Against Domestic Violence said she was unable to list one example of an American based IMO that was even accused of trafficking in women.
------------------------------------------------------
The promotion of foreign women as a solution to feminism and the poor treatment of American men will be censored by the Marriage Broker Regulation Act

The Marriage Broker Regulation Act will drive many international matchmaking websites out of business. Why is this important? Have you ever seen some of these sites? Do American women have such options?

Sites like these present ideas and offer options to American men that we should not tolerate as American women. While we have been busy attempting to achieve equality and a level playing field in this country, along come these sites that spit in our faces and skew the balance of power back to men.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Cantwell, in congressional testimony earlier this year, said that over the past five years 20,000-30,000 women have entered the country through marriage brokers.

"WE DON'T HAVE RELIABLE  PREVALENCE STATISTICS because the FBI doesn't track [abused or murdered] women by how they met their husbands," Layli Miller-Muro, executive director for the Tahirih Justice Center said in an interview with the Current. Her group ESTIMATES that as many as 15,000 foreign women meet their American husbands through for-profit marriage brokers every year.

Recognizing this fact, the INS study stresses that "[w]hile NO NATIONAL FIGURES EXIST on abuse of alien wives, there is every (biased Bahai feminist with agendas) reason to believe that the incidence is higher in this population than for the nation as a whole."

"Misconstruing the evidence as Labi did could lead to the conclusion that women in brokered marriages don't need help."

Layli Miller-Muro, Esq.
Executive Director, Tahirih Justice Center

Jeanne Smoot, Esq.
Public Policy Counsel, Tahirih Justice Center

NO ONE HAS DOCUMENTED whether so-called mail-order marriages experience a higher rate of domestic violence than other marriages. But MILLER-MURO SAID said a (phony Tahirih Justice Center) "survey" of legal-service groups around the country found that half of them were seeing cases of abused mail-order brides.

Muro-Miller said the new law is “RIDICULOUSLY EASY” for agencies to use. And she said despite the brokers’ claims to the contrary, her aim is NOT TO REGULATE the marriage broker industry out of existence.

http://www.womensenews.org/article.cfm/dyn/aid/1390/context/archive

"TAHIRIH has been the LEADING FORCE behind the upcoming congressional initiative that would REGULATE THE INDUSTRY." Miller-Muro of Tahirih, which arranged the interview, added.

The groups raise concerns over the practice of marriage brokerage because they say there are approximately 500 websites that specialize in marketing women as submissive and willing to  PERFORM ANY ACT for a man. One website that advocates are targeting, www.submissives.net , says, "[Here] Western Men can find sexy submissive Asian women, either conservative or very risqué Orientals, who believe in traditional forms of relationships.” The text of the site goes on to say, “Our lovely and sexy Filipina, Chinese, Thai and other Asians are selected for their loyalty and zero tolerance for divorce, et al. My subservient ladies will serve your needs as a traditional wife, girlfriend or even a causal [sic] friend with whom you can exchange videos and photos.”

"But on www.submissives.net , the company says it is aiming to “end the loneliness of Western men and women” and blasts efforts to suppress the practice, saying doing so would undermine Democratic ideals that champion “free thought and ideas.”

CLICK ON THE SUBMISSIVES LINK ABOVE TO VERIFY THIS "FACT."

http://kvoa.com/Global/story.asp?S=4017650&nav=HMO6HMaW

"Each year, up to 12,000 American men find wives through for-profit international marriage brokers, say sponsors of the congressional legislation."

"http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4188/is_20030706/ai_n11411535

" Immigration officials said that more than 200 international matchmaking services operated in the United States, arranging 4,000 to 6,000 marriages annually between American men and foreign women."

http://www.citypaper.com/printStory.asp?id=12108

"Layli Miller-Muro, executive director for the Tahirih Justice Center estimates that as many as 15,000 foreign women meet their American husbands through for-profit marriage brokers every year."

"These sites aren't about marriage" - Senator Sam Brownback talking about why the International MARRIAGE Broker Regulation Act is needed.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 03:50:39 PM by frank johnson » Logged
frank johnson
OPG

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 03:48:20 PM »

Part 2  The Enemy and her Bahai Faith propaganda

Now you know that these International Friendship Services would not have been around for 30 years if people weren't happily married to each other and the guys that use the service are just regular, sincere, law-abiding, non-abusive men but get a load of the downright lies and propaganda used by self-titled "expert" Layli Miller-Muro during a lifetime TV interview to rile up feminist support for the law. She is the Bahai Faith Iranian feminist who drafted the law and made up the lies and propaganda to get other feminists behind it. She is the Director of the Bahai Faith Tahirih Justice Center that is the taxpayer funded feminist group whose real purpose is to promote their religious jihad against America.

I quote Layli Miller-Muro from her interview on, what else, Lifetime TV, the women's network. Remember most importantly the FACT that these services do NOT "broker marriages" and are NOT involved with "international sex trafficking" to say the least. A REAL lesson in Bahai Faith feminist propaganda and blatent lies:

Lifetime: What kinds of abuse have some of your clients who were mail-order brides faced?
Miller-Muro: Abuse that's extreme. The men they are marrying are often sexual predators, rapists or even pedophiles looking for women with children of a certain age. Many are premeditated torturers. (And how would she know? She doesn't of course, because she ONLY "represents" illegal Mexican women in the Northern VA district.)

Lifetime: What do brokers tell these women about their potential husbands?
Miller-Muro: The broker sites geared toward the women advertise these men as wonderful partners for life, caring husbands and loving fathers who will support the women's careers and help around the house. Go to the companion site aimed at the men and it says things such as "Russians, highly sexual, traditional and submissive." This is not Internet dating! Here, he's the paying client and she's being sold and has no control of how she is marketed.

Lifetime: Do these women know their rights if the marriage turns dangerous?
Miller-Muro: No. The biggest barrier is that many don't speak English. If they need help, they go to the agencies, who offer responses such as "Stay with your husband or be deported." (Another lie. The ONLY time the services hear from their female members was to thank them.) "With this law (IMBRA) the industry will no longer be able to cater to serial offenders bringing women to the States and abusing them."

"They market to men who are looking for subservient women."

"My favourite one is www.submissives.net , which advertises having the most submissive women in the world. They market to men who are frustrated with current family structures, with current societal structures, who wish for an era that has long passed - and who are consciously looking for women who will make sure that dinner is ready on time, who will stay home with the children, and that kind of thing."

CLICK IT ON to verify her "fact." It is actually a "regular" PORN SITE with typical AMERICAN women on it and has absolutely NOTHING to do with foreign women or "mail order brides" or PEN PAL CLUBS or anything like that! Does this woman LIE or what?)

"Many agencies specifically market that they have subservient women, but some go further and instruct men on how to keep their women subservient. Things like: don’t let them learn English, don’t let them have a job, make sure you know who all their friends are, follow them when they leave the house – all these kinds of things." (Of course she is unable to name even one such agency.)

"When our client went to the agency saying that she was being abused, they told her that this was normal - that she was crazy and if she just had dinner ready on time these things wouldn’t happen. They also prescribed for her drugs that kept her in a more docile state." (What is the name of the agency Layli? As if such a thing were to really happen the media wouldn't make it headline news. Also Penpal clubs aren't doctors so they don't "precribe drugs"! What a LIAR!)

"We have brought legal action against an agency that had a "satisfaction guaranteed" policy –if you didn’t like the first one you got the next one for free. Our client was the 4th mail order bride of this particular gentleman who had been convicted of attempted murder. " (What is the name of the agency Layli?)

"We had one client who was told by the agency that it would cost her $300 every time she wanted to dial the police." (What is the name of the agency Layli?)

Lifetime: How are the brokers responsible in this abuse?
Miller-Muro: Here's an example: One particular agency has a satisfaction-guaranteed policy. If you don't like the first wife, you get the second for free. (What is the name of the agency Layli?)

---------------------------------

(Now for some of her taxpayer funded "protecting women" speech she gives to easily brainwashed young women at colleges and around the world.)

(Keep in mind that she also uses the same lies above about the services and the men ("premeditated torturers", etc.) in this scripted speech to promote her Bahai Faith agenda (aka "protecting women") of Bahai Faith Feminist World Control & Domination.):

We are witnesses of historic events that are changing the fabric and the institutions of our society. We have a tremendous opportunity before us. We can use recent events to promote compassion, justice and global concord or we can use recent events to promote fear, suspicion and separation.

We could fail to take advantage of the opportunities for progressive change which exist around us. Nothing would be more tragic than to live in these revolutionary times and to fail to achieve the new attitudes and approaches that a new reality demands.

The Bahá’í Writings state that the ...........

Margaret Stevenson led the way in recognising the Bahá’í Faith and in bringing it to New Zealand, for the purpose of transforming humanity so that it could realise justice. Fundamental to the core concepts within the Bahá’í Faith is the concept of justice and its need to be established if humanity is to evolve and progress.

So, I want to share with you a little about what the Bahá’í Writings have to say about justice and about how we can achieve it.

Understanding of the Bahá’í Writings is that in order to achieve justice we have to engage in a two-pronged process. We have to engage in a process that on the one hand involves societal transformation - a transformation of its institutions and of its laws. The second part of that process however, is the transformation of our hearts. It involves the transformation of our spirits, our beliefs, our values and our behaviours.

How do we go about achieving both social change and personal transformation in order to achieve justice?  Well, on the one hand we have to implement laws. This is something I work on primarily through the Tahirih Justice Centre where we seek to pass laws and advocate legally.

How do we effect personal transformation? I think it’s important to be honest about the role of religion and the role of spirituality in creating transformation within ourselves. People will do great things and will sacrifice heroically for a higher power. Bahai Religion is a motivating factor that has tremendous transformative capacity.

We have to call on that higher motivation that many people have that will often call them to do great things and to engage in what is sometimes a painful transformation, and an examination of their attitudes, their assumptions and their beliefs.

In order to engage in this dual process of transforming institutions within our societies as well as transforming our hearts, we have also necessarily to look at elevating the status of women.

In the Bahá’í Writings we are told that until we achieve the equality of women and men, humanity will be unable to progress and will be unable to evolve to its fullest potential. There is an analogy that I like very much in the Bahá’í Writings, which is that.....

We are all handicapped by the lack of equality of women and men.

At the current rate of progress, women will reach equality with men in decision-making positions only around the year 2490. So we have a long, long way to go. We should also care about the equality of women and men for purely selfish reasons. We should care because if we want to elevate our society.

Iin the Bahá’í Writings we are told that......

But I think it’s something that we have to think about not just in pure economic terms but also in spiritual terms. I want to share with you a quote from the Bahá’í Writings that I hope will help you feel good about what all of you here

No, by the one true God, there is no greater bliss, no more complete delight. (Remember she believes God is an Iranian woman but the American college girls don't know that.)

The Tahirih Justice Center is an organization founded on the SPIRITUAL PRINCIPLES OF THE BAHAI FAITH.

Well first, you register to vote. Go to feminist.org to register online. That's 'feminist.org'. Then forward the link to all of your girlfriends and be sure to vote November 2nd. Remember, women are 51% of the population. So when we vote, we have the power to change the world.
-------------------------------

Our tax dollars at work. I'm so glad that tax funding is not supposed to go to promote religion. She gets $750,000 a year just from the Dept. of Justice alone to "protect women" as shown above. Too bad the government doesn't bother or care to see how all that money given to Layli is actually spent.

Religious Groups Reap Share of US Aid for Pet Projects
    By Diana B. Henriques and Andrew W. Lehren 13 May 2007

Constitutional lawyers point out, because the First Amendment PROHIBITS DIRECT GOVERNMENT FINANCING OF RELIGIOUS ACTIVITIES , earmarks that steer money to RELIGIOUS GROUPS pose constitutional risks. Federal law and regulations require that all FAITH-BASED recipients of earmarks use the money only for NON-RELIGIOUS PURPOSES.

Anyways, this is the enemy. She is Hitler and her Bahai feminist group is the Nazi Party. American men's freedom to say hi to a foreign woman is Poland. Criminal backgrounds checks are the branding of the Jews. America's Constitution and Freedoms are Europe. Pearl Harbor is IMBRA. The other knee-jerk feminist groups are the Axis.

The problem is that the majority of Americans (especially men) don't know that there is a Bahai Faith feminist jihad going on right now.

You would think that Rush Limbaugh, who coined the phrase "feminazi" and is WELL AWARE of this law, would speak up loudly but he doesn't. I wonder why? And Bill O'Reilly even did a segment with her on Fox news with NO voice or opinion from the other side. So much for "fair and balanced." I wonder if the fact that her current husband  works for Fox News has anything to do with it?

Also her Tahirih Justice Center Headquarters is in Fairfax, VA. Now read something from a news article about terrorist cells in America:

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=10061

CAIR's Al Qeada Link Exposed By Center for Security Policy
The Center for Security Policy | September 29, 2003

The Council on American Islamist Relations (CAIR) is reeling after a federal grand jury charged one of its former senior staffers with conspiring to aid Osama bin Laden's terrorist organization.

Former CAIR civil rights coordinator Randall Todd "Ismail" Royer faces federal charges that he and others "conspired to provide material support to Osama bin Laden's al Qaeda organization and to his Taliban protectors in Afghanistan," according to the Washington Post.

Royer is one of 11 members of an alleged "jihad network" based in NORTHERN VIRGINIA to support al Qaeda and other Islamist terrorists. Four of the 11 already have pled guilty and are cooperating with federal authorities.

CAIR uses the civil rights issue as a cloak to protect itself and its allies from allegations that they support terrorism, and consistently has denounced federal counterterrorism efforts as being racist and bigoted. (and sexist?)

NORTHERN VIRGINIA a hub of a "jihad network" of "Islamist terrorists?" You don't suppose?........

TAHIRIH JUSTICE CENTER
 6066 Leesburg Pike, Suite 220
 Falls Church, NORTHERN VIRGINIA 22041

« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 03:49:51 PM by frank johnson » Logged
frank johnson
OPG

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2007, 03:52:13 PM »

Part 3  The Enemy's religion and tactics as found on the internet

Maybe we can get the National Guard back here to protect American freedoms?

The Bahai Faith is supporting an American attack on Iran because they want to see the (actually EVERY) male-run government toppled and replaced with a female "America friendly" Bahai Faith government in its place. Keep in mind Iran is the birthplace of this religious cult.:

Iran, the nation of origin of the Bahá'í Faith, Iran's largest religious minority and the location of one of the largest Bahá'í populations in the world.

The religion was invented to SUBVERT ISLAM and to SUBJUGATE the Muslim peoples of Iran.

The Iranian government claims that Bahá'ís are ENEMIES OF THE STATE, were supporters of the former Shah's government and SPIES employed by imperialist governments of the West.[6] The Ayatollah Khomeini , even before his return to Iran said in an interview that he believed that  BAHA'IS WERE TRAITORS — Zionists — and enemies of Islam.

The Bahá'í Faith is a politicized organization with a record of CRIMINAL ACTIVISM against the Iranian government[6] and NOT A LEGITIMATE RELIGION like Judaism, Christianity, and Zoroastrianism which are protected under Iranian law;[19] Iran has not even acknowledged that the Bahá'í Faith is a religion.[19]

Fulya Vekiloglu, a representative of the BAHAI INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY to the UNITED NATIONS, said "Broad INTERNATIONAL frameworks designed to protect and advance women, such as the Convention on the "ELIMINATION of All Forms of Discrimination against Women (CEDAW)" must be bolstered by a new GLOBAL social climate. Such efforts will not only involve DELIBERATE attempts to change the legal political and economic structures of society but equally important the transformation of individuals in society," said Ms. Vekiloglu. (Didn't Hitler and the Communists also seek "changes" along these lines?)

Sayfí, Sayfí Ibráhím. (Qurratu’l-‘Ayn (AL-TAHIRIH) wa-al-Bábíyah) : (dirásah táríkhíyah muwaththaqah) = Qurratu’l-‘Ayn (at Táhirih) and the Bábíyyih : historic documented studies (Arabic) / (tarjamah wa i‘dád : Sayfí Sayfí) = by Sayfi Sayfi.: Mu’assasah Matbú‘át Mir’át = Mir’át Publications, 2001 -- 378 p. ; 23 cm.

Bahai Universal House of Justice. The Five year plan,  messages of the Bahai Universal House of Justice.  -- West Palm Beach, Fla. : Palabra Publications, May 2001 -- [2], iv, 49 p. ; 22 cm.

MIDDLE EASTERN TACTICS:

"Tahirih's lawyers indicated that they would subpoena all records of each (penpal club) agency, every invoice, every payment, every record of every women who ever joined and every man who ever joined."

At the Boston Globe, Charles Jacobs of the David Project has a letter to the editor about the Islamic Society of Boston and their connections to extremists, AND THE LEGAL HARASSMENT THEY'RE USING TO TRY TO SHUT DOWN THEIR CRITICS. Here are comments from the Boston Globe blog:

"The society’s leaders have praised ATTACKS ON AMERICANS. As citizens, we were concerned. We wanted the society to answer simple questions, questions that it took pains to avoid answering. As a result, WE HAVE BEEN SUED BY THE SOCIETY AND FORCED TO SPEND TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO DEFEND OURSELVES. This is not a case about Boston bigots with discriminatory suspicions. It is a case of citizens rightfully worried that their city might be importing — and subsidizing — hatred with links to terror."

"This is not the Boston I grew up in, and it makes me feel like crying...it was such a wonderful place back then. Now?"

"Islamic thuggery in action."

"It took balls just to even write that letter to the editor when battling the Islamofascists."

"I had openly criticized actions by Islamic groups in another city and within hours, my name, address, etc. was circulating on their webgroups. Luckily, we have a Second Ammendment which still protects us."

"It's nothing but a bunch of conniving thugs."

"Anything to quash the questions, using reverse psychology to discourage anyone questioning their activities."

"Qur'an (THE KORAN) 3.151 YUSUFALI: Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers. The passage is repeated many times in the Qur'an. Sometimes it's capture, beheading, or truck bomb. In America, it's LITIGATION. In the suit, the Islamic Society vehemently denies any connection to radical Islam. Qur'an: 009.005 YUSUFALI: But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem"

"This is appalling. Have we lost our minds as a nation in that we allow things like this to happen?"

"We are in trouble if we don't do something about growing islamic (islamist) power and influence in our country."

" Knowing CAIR's money muscle, it will take a lot to defeat the Islamic (AL-Tahirih Justice Center) Society. Given their WEALTH (fundraisers and funding of taxpayer dollars) they will roll all lessor foes flat. Yes, it's going to take a lot to defeat the Islamic "Godzilla."

"Is it the ACLU that act on behalf of these islamists? I can't believe the same people who would change our laws to suit their beliefs (TAHIRIH JUSTICE CENTER and IMBRA) are using our laws against the very ones who wrote our laws to protect our freedoms. I wake up everyday wondering if I haven't wakened in some parallel universe or something. It can't be happening here."

" This type of behavior is incredibly worrisome to me. I live outside of Providence and am an ardent conservative in the old fashioned way. My mother continually tells me how she no longer recognizes this country anymore and how we are already in a police state. The single greatest threat to civilization is that of the Islamist-the cancer is mestastisizing right in her own backyard I am watching my country teeter on the edge of dhimmitude and sometimes feel like a man drowning under the onslaught of ignorance imposed on our society by the evil doctrines of political correctness (IMBRA) and multiculturalism. I have a great fear of just how large an action against us must be before the people of this nation,so strongly influenced by the LLL and the MSM (and TAHIRIH JUSTICE CENTER),wake up to the reality of the death cult trying to overtake us.Thankfully,we do have the second amendment."

"The fact that this story is getting press in the Boston Herald may be an indication that the public is catching on. . .or at least that someone thinks the public should catch on."

"In seeking political gains they give our enemy tremendous advantages."

"I will support anyone with the cajones to face this threat."

"Admission of evidence is tricky and can vary from judge to judge. There's money going into these Islamic groups. Most of the money is used for LEGAL TERRORISM, aka SLAPP suits."

"SLAPP is what?"

"strategic lawsuits against public participation."

" It's sad how even Islam critics in the West can no longer be protected by freedom of speech. Freedom of speech has turned into a one-way street."

"I read that section just to see how pompous and self-important they can get."

"Islamofascists: they want to take away your beer."

The Bahá'ís see their sacred history as beginning with the Bábí movement (1844-1852.) Bahá'ís do not drink alcoholic beverages. "As Baha'is, we talk about all of us being ONE  people. So we try to be part of cultural changes."
-----------------------------------

March 26, 2003

Harvey Weinstein
President
Miramax Films Corp.
375 Greenwich Street
New York, NY 10013

Dear Mr. Weinstein:  If this scene is part of the movie, as is our assumption, your company will play a major role in the misrepresentation of Sikhs.  The timing of this preview and the release of the movie is incredibly troubling given the FACT that the present war in Iraq has already caused bigoted persons to attack Arabs and Muslims. Our hope is that your awareness of the serious ramifications of involvement in this film and the international outcry against its derogatory nature will prompt you to remove objectionable portions of the film from the preview trailer and the full-length feature immediately. We are seeking an agreeable resolution to a situation that appears to support stereotypes ("mail order brides and marriage broker" labels are okay though) that lead to BIAS, hate, and violence. Your movie is a vehicle towards defamation of the Sikhs worldwide. In addition to immediately editing or removing the preview trailer on your corporate website and on websites of your affiliates, we request Miramax to:

1. Issue an apology to Sikhs, Arabs and Muslims  worldwide.
   2. Remove all objectionable portions of the film immediately.
   3. Remove all objectionable material on Sikhs from the aforementioned preview trailer.
   4. Design and implement a program to educate ( as in RE-educate?) Miramax employees and others about the Sikh religion and its articles of faith.

The UNDERSIGNED ORGANIZATIONS and individuals worldwide would like a written response from Miramax Film Corp. with a project plan showing how it intends to achieve the aforementioned stipulations. If a satisfactory response is not received, these organizations will seek FURTHER ACTION against Miramax and its corporate partners immediately.  The UNDERSIGNED ORGANIZATIONS stand in solidarity with 26 million Sikhs worldwide in strongly objecting to Miramax's irresponsibility in allowing this film to air as is.

Sincerely (amongst others),
Layli Miller-Muro
(tax payer funded) TAHIRIH JUSTICE CENTER, Falls Church, VA

The Center also works closely with  President Bushes Inter-Agency Council on Women’s Initiatives.

The tools of PRAYER, consultation, and frequent feedback (or “taking thyself into account each day” – collectively) provide the backbone of the organization.

Layli Miller Muro is also a member of the Baha'i National Committee for the Equality of Women and Men.

DIVINE INTERVENTION is so obvious and frequent that the Center’s Bahá’í staff have remarked about the clear presence of a HIGHER FORCE providing assistance and direction.

FUNDRAISING IS AN INSTRUMENTAL COMPONENT.  The Center’s fundraising strategy currently consists of foundation support, broad individual support, and an annual fundraising banquet that attracts corporate and other sponsors as well as taxpayer funding.

"Bahá'u'lláh, the founder of the Bahai faith was a member of one of the great patrician families of Persia. The family could trace its lineage to the ruling dynasties of Persia's imperial past, and was endowed with WEALTH AND VAST ESTATES."

"One thing and ONLY one thing will unfailing and alone secure the undoubted TRIUMPH of this SACRED CAUSE, namely, the extent to which our own inner life and private character mirror forth in their manifold aspects the splendor of those eternal PRINCIPLES proclaimed by Bahá'u'lláh."

"From the beginning of His stupendous mission, Bahá’u’lláh urges upon the ATTENTION OF NATIONS the NECESSITY OF ORDERING HUMAN AFFAIRS in such a way as to bring into being a WORLD UNIFIED in all the essential aspects of its life. The beloved Master, through His illuminating words and deeds, set the example for the application of this concept to the RECONSTRUCTION OF SOCIETY." (Didn't Hitler and Stalin also seek  "changes" along these lines?)
-----------------------------------

The Bahai Faith Global conquest continues:

http://www.ca.bahai.org/main.cfm?SID=116&storyid=130

Speakers at Bahá'í law conference explore moral implications of justice

TORONTO, ON, 26 March 2007 (CBNS) -- The Honourable Patrick LeSage, former Chief Justice of the Ontario Supreme Court, dispensed sound advice to the more than 90 participants who attended the closing lecture of the 5th Annual North American Bahá'í Law Conference in Toronto, Ontario, this past weekend.

The conference, which ran from 23 to 25 March 2007, took place at the Faculty of Law of the University of Toronto and attracted numerous Bahá'í lawyers as well as law professors and students.

Layli Miller-Muro kicked off the conference with a talk entitled "The Pursuit for Justice: Ending Violence Against Women."

(And how will this conquest of Canada get off the ground? You guessed it?):

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2006/10/08/1978656-cp.html

Mail order brides face exploitation in Canada
By JEREMY HAINSWORTH

VANCOUVER (CP) A new study by Simon Fraser University's Jen Marchbank says mail-order brides coming to Canada have little knowledge of their rights and face exploitation at the hands of unscrupulous husbands.

Says Marchbank. "In this country, there are no specific rules to control agencies, which work transnationally, and no specific provisions to ensure that brides know their rights."

-------------------------------

Time to regulate Canadian men since it was so easy to regulate American men with a little "help" from the Bahai feminists "friends" below:

Feds Pushing for Internet Records
    By John Reinan
    McClatchy Newspapers

Minneapolis - The federal government wants your Internet provider to keep track of every Web site you visit. (In other news - Millions of White House Emails Missing By Matt Renner 13 April 2007 A report Thursday details steps taken by the Bush administration to intentionally subvert the mandatory archiving of official email.)

House Passes Expanded Hate Crimes Bill
    The Associated Press
    Thursday 03 May 2007

Washington - Just hours after the White House issued a veto threat Thursday, the House voted to add GENDER and sexual orientation to the categories covered by federal hate crimes law.

Congress Should Boost US Efforts to Protect Women Worldwide, Say Groups
    By (Bahai Faith feminist?) Haider Rizvi 29 November 2006

New York - Joining others in the ongoing international campaign against gender violence, women's groups in the United States stepped up pressure on Congress this week to endorse a proposed law that would protect women in poor countries.

bronxman
OPG

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2011, 05:55:19 PM »

A seven year legacy. 

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2004/07/prweb138739.htm

and just look at how the message spawned and spread

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=Promoters+of+the+INTERNATIONAL+MARRIAGE+BROKER+REGULATION+ACT+strategically+link+international+matchmaking+organizations+with+human+trafficking+rings+in+effort+to+gain+bipartisan+support.&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: